Sign in to follow this  
bunnlose

Easter Egg issues

Hello!
We had lots of fun running after the easter bunnies and foraging for our easter egg this season! And the CA Help was lit with questions about the matter. At some point we where curious too and read what was said there, how the decay worked, premium eggs compared to bunny eggs. Will premium eggs decay, can i use as decoration and so on. At some point some one was answering in CA Help with what i managed to find in my logs:

[21:02:51] <Tsusu> (Cad) do the easter eggs not decay on deed?
[21:03:38] <Baeowuf> (Cad) Tsusu, it's theorized they count as "decorations" on deed and decorations don't decay on deed any longer
[21:03:53] <Baeowuf> (Cad) It seems they decay when inside saddle bags confirmed, not sure about chests/other containers
[21:04:23] <Tsusu> (Cad) huh alright. but they give something when decayed, correct?
[21:04:59] <Miralux> you can just click "open" on the eggs too
[21:05:08] <Miralux> if you want whats inside
[21:05:54] <Baeowuf> (Cad) There are two different eggs: the foraged 1 per premium character easter egg you can right click>open
[21:05:57] <Baeowuf> (Cad) And the ones the easter bunny drops
[21:06:21] <Baeowuf> (Cad) If it is like past easter events the ones from the easter bunny needs to d ecay to reveal it's contents
[21:07:07] <Tsusu> (Cad) can you get the contents even after the event has passed if you keep the eggs?
[21:07:36] <Baeowuf> (Cad) I believe so, Tsusu
[21:07:54] <Tsusu> (Cad) awesome, thanks for all the help Baeowuf :)
[21:08:25] <Baeowuf> (Cad) You're welcome! :)

Reading this we understood that we could delay desiding what to do with our 4 premium foraged eggs, and put them on a "empty shelf" in our kitchen storage.

This was clearly a misstake, since now all of the eggs have decayed and we got 2 flints, 1 salt and 2 blue gems. 1 egg has stil not decayed and cannot be opened, ergo an easterbunny egg.

As you can understand my wife was very sad to find out that the eggs did decay on deed, even the premium ones, and worse, they gave not the flowerpot but some "random crap" (her words).

Reading abit more and searching in the CA Help log reveales that other persons have answered the oposite and even Beeowuf did so the day after. But since we already got our answer, we didnt see that.

So the question is, was this intentional?
Can we have trade the the salt, gems and flint for some flowerpots? This would mean alot for us...

regards

Bunnlose and Miralux from the Old Grumpy Couple

1 hour ago, bunnlose said:

salt, gems and flint

"salt, gems and flint " that sounds like an egg dropped by the bunny, not the premium one and it was meant to decay even on deed

Yes, alas, but they did. we have 4 premium acounts atm, Bunnlose, miralux, meitai, tullekopp. all got their egg from foraging. also we found 1 egg left by a bunny and 1 we got from a game at the impalong at Deliverence.

After checking with the devs, this is intended. The premium eggs will only give the flowers if you use the "Open" action on them, else they will decay and give the standard egg gifts just like the found Easter eggs. 

• Like 1