Sign in to follow this  
Millammber

Looking for the owner of the 2x3 building at P9

Like the title says, I am looking for the owner of the 2x3 half wood, half marble, roofless building in the cove at P9. It’s sitting in my perimeter and is decaying extremely slowly, so I’m guessing the owner is still around somewhere. I would very much like to expand my deed so if the owner could please contact me, I would be very grateful 😊

Check to see if there is a Mag alter nearby.  Every ritual of the suns will "heal" the building, if there is.  Drop a few other alters or remove the mag alter to change the influence.  

Thx Spacy, I didn't know that about the ritual of the sun, but alas there is no mag altar :( . The whole area is in the domain of Fo.

@Millammberhello, I would love to help you, this is in my name, the house has a Large Magical Chest, but I am 6 days without a response from the team. as soon as it is resolved i withdraw it for you.

@SpacyIs that what you mentioned makes the walls go down?

No.  The walls will naturally decay over time if off deed.

One thing that prevents that decay is a Mag alter - when ritual of the sun is cast, all structures inside the influence of Mag (thus the alter) get repaired.  Has kept some buildings around years after they should have fallen.

Well that’s good news for sure, I hope you get a response soon. Just curious, are you the original owner of the chest? Because if you are, you should be able to load it into a large cart and/or boat.

If it’s my perimeter that is preventing you from loading it, then I will gladly help you get the chest out, I just want the building gone 😉

If you are not the original owner and just want a free chest, then that’s most likely why the team aren’t responding. In my experience, they usually respond to issues very quickly. If you contact me though, I’m sure we can work something out, like I said, I really just want the house gone 🙂

Edited by Millammber