Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

[NOT BUG] Imping doesn't count towards journal achievement nor goals

Hello!

So I've been doing quite a bunch of imping bows this morning. I've gained now 4,5 levels of bowyery, which means I've been able to improve successfully many times. However, this does not add anything to "Goals" page's "Every day, in every way" or final journal achievement page "improve items 100 000 times". I did bunch of chain armor smithing yesterday, gaining none as well. Tested inside a container and inside inventory imping, none adds towards neither achievement.

This one can be moved to Community Assistance or sorts. :) 

Edited by Kadmint

Hi Kadmint,

You can see the exact number of the "Improve items 100000 times" achievement by hitting "Esc", then click on "Tools", then "More", and then "Achievement Window".  Click on the "Name" column to sort alphabetically, then find "Improve".  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Galatyn said:

Hi Kadmint,

You can see the exact number of the "Improve items 100000 times" achievement by hitting "Esc", then click on "Tools", then "More", and then "Achievement Window".  Click on the "Name" column to sort alphabetically, then find "Improve".  

Quite right, forgot this page totally. Apparently it doesn't update the "Goals" page's number until you relog. Thank you for this. :)