Sign in to follow this  
Cynndahl

Curious about Easter Eggs post Hot-Fix

When I logged in earlier before the Easter Egg Hotfix, I found an Easter egg with chocolate, a Sleep Powder and a fragment. One of my deed-mates found their egg pre-hot-fix with the same contents. After the hot-fix, all of my alts, my deed-mates and alliance-mates have received eggs with a potted flower only.

Was curious if anyone is receiving items other than flowers since the hot-fix. The flowers are pretty, but thought it was odd that there is no more chocolates in the eggs. :D

just flowers here...the SP would have been nice =/

You can also get more regular Easter Eggs by following Easter Bunnies and picking up eggs they drop :)

Fun! I will have to hippity-hoppity down the bunny trail and find one! :)

48 minutes ago, Bremba said:

just flowers here...the SP would have been nice =/

Same 😞

As a hunter, can I kill said bunny?  I don't care for sugar and chocolate eggs, I'd rather a nice rabbit stew.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nomadikhan said:

As a hunter, can I kill said bunny?  I don't care for sugar and chocolate eggs, I'd rather a nice rabbit stew.

Death awaits you, with nasty pointy teeth.  I would not attempt unless you posses a Supreme or Fantastic QL 100 Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, with which you may blowest thou enemy to tiny bits. 

• Like 6

Has anyone actually found those "random" eggs, following those damn wabbits? It's been an hour, I've tried threats and I've tried carrots, killed a wolf to protect the egg bearers.. nothing has dropped.

1 hour ago, Bremba said:

Death awaits you, with nasty pointy teeth.  I would not attempt unless you posses a Supreme or Fantastic QL 100 Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, with which you may blowest thou enemy to tiny bits. 

As a Templar, I'm not afraid of Death as it's only a means to the Holy afterlife.  Bring it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nomadikhan said:

As a Templar, I'm not afraid of Death as it's only a means to the Holy afterlife.  Bring it!

Bremba did warn you.

View the linked clip to see another group that failed to heed the warning.

Bunny scene

• Like 3

So, I got my potted flowers, and the descriptions mentions something vague about "improving the mood of everyone who sees them."  I thought this might mean they give a buff to nearby toons, but didn't see any icons to that effect.  Anyone notice them having a function, or are they strictly decorative?  

On 4/4/2021 at 4:50 AM, Cynndahl said:

When I logged in earlier before the Easter Egg Hotfix, I found an Easter egg with chocolate, a Sleep Powder and a fragment.

Anything special about the fragment? 

So far as I know, the premium gift from the foraged Easter egg is purely decorative, no special stat or character effect.

On 4/5/2021 at 4:33 PM, Zephyr40k said:

Anything special about the fragment? 

Nothing special. One of my pre-hot fix eggs had a fragment of the Libila statue. I know a couple of deed-mates both had fragments of the Eagle statue in their eggs. We also learned the chocolate started decaying (melting) so put it in a magic chest for now.

On another note - don't keep the flowers in your inventory. I learned the hard way they decay if they aren't placed as a decoration. :o

On 4/7/2021 at 5:21 PM, Cynara said:

On another note - don't keep the flowers in your inventory. I learned the hard way they decay if they aren't placed as a decoration. :o

Watering them will remove the damage.

• Like 1