Sign in to follow this  
Delone

april fools graphic combined with animals currently straddling fences to the mid point of their body makes them impossible to find

3 hours ago, Zexos said:

Sounds like that the April fools joke has worked very well.  April fools to me is a day of trolling others, of annoying people and then laughing at their anger and frustration.

I hate April fools day BTW but I did like seeing the tiny creatures. I saw quite a few people in Ca help asking where their animals had gone and the panic that it caused them.

On other games there is no off button to events.  At least the ones that I've played. But well, it would be good to have a setting to turn off events.  I guess....I don't care either way....Well maybe when a small ven troll is killing me, I will but that has not happened yet 🤔

The small crocs are sweet, we should have croc babies like that. Yesterday I only met a hardened troll (champ size usually) which looked like an ordinary one. I found all that funny, though admittedly riding was bit more tedious with the rideable foal sized ones. No big deal. Folks, it is just that day (ok mini creatures still there April 2 while funny skill names are gone, but not for long I am sure), and april fool jokes might be heftier than that.

A game is not the world. If you can't stand the heat, leave the kitchen. The world won't stand still without Wurm for a day.

Edit: Just a word to Etherdrifter: Items vanishing inside structures, or caught inside unaccessible, is more an unpleasant side effect of the graphic presentation layer rather than a bug. I "lost" many items gone under bsb, chests, and similar. I had CA working with "salvaging" a hitching post from a wall after it slid into it for some reason and turned unusable and immobile. The horses vanishing in hedges or walls will reappear, and won't starve in the meantime. Maybe the devs will find a way sometimes to cope better with such stuff, or not.

Edited by Ekcin
  • Like 1

I want to keep those tiny guards. Perhaps add a tiny guard tower :D Even though my dog and pigs are lost somewhere in the grass I love these april fools change. Don't make it last too long ... except the guards 

• Like 2

lmao, it feels like they spent more time renaming the skill tree for this april fools than doing the combat overhaul...

Edited by Firecat
  • Like 2