Sign in to follow this  
DemonaNightshade

Valrei International: Easter Celebrations!

Valrei_Seraphina_Lorewood_Xanadu.png

Image shared by Seriphina: Lorewood on Xanadu

Hello, Wurmians, and welcome to another Valrei International! This one is going to be a bit short and sweet, with a small bit of official business, a teaser of an upcoming furnishing item, and some events going on through the upcoming holiday weekend.

Discord Survey

To start things off, we are looking for some feedback about the official Wurm Online Discord Server. You can find a link to the official Discord here if you haven't joined but would like to. Below is a link to a short survey asking a few questions about your experiences in the Discord. If you have any suggestions or would like some changes, please take advantage of this survey to bring them to our attention. Thanks for your time!

Click here to head on over to the Discord Survey!

Rest Easy

And now, on to the teaser! I'd like to introduce a new furnishing item meant to make early days easier on newer players... The Straw Bed!

straw%20bed.png

Gone will be the days of struggling to skill up enough fighting skills to slay those bears for furs to make beds, braving the wilds and risking your life just for some sweet sweet sleep bonus. The straw bed will be much easier to create than bedrolls and regular beds, with a bit less sleep bonus gain.

Easter Celebrations!

easter.png

Easter is coming up next weekend, and we will have a new decorative item as a gift inside foraged Easter Eggs this year! Premium players will be able to go foraging to find their personal Easter Egg with this special gift inside. Everyone will be able to find the usual Easter Eggs on the ground, though, scattered by busy little bunnies. Available to collect for two days starting at 10am server time (CEST) on Easter day, Sunday April 4th.

There are two community hosted events coming up over Easter Weekend on the Southern Cluster: The Easter Impalong on Deliverance and a slaying hosted by Stanlee on Xanadu. If you're looking to get out of the house (or the mine) and join some others for some holiday fun, be sure to visit one (or both!).

That's it for this week's Valrei International. See you in two weeks for the next! Hopefully I will be seeing those of you from the Southern Cluster during the Impalong and dragon slaying.

• Like 19

On 3/28/2021 at 8:31 AM, DemonaNightshade said:

Available to collect for two days starting at 10am server time (CEST) on Easter day.

Hi Demona, Thanks for the update! Just a quick question. What day is Easter day? Could we get a date?

• Like 1

We need something for the friday after. It's going to be 1100 in Wurm date.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, McGarnicle said:

Hi Demona, Thanks for the update! Just a quick question. What day is Easter day? Could we get a date?

Easter day would be Sunday April 4th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, McGarnicle said:

Hi, sorry! I edited to add the date into there :)

Oooh that bed would actually look pretty sweet in my stables.

Thank you for choosing my new deed entrance for the Valrei Photo this time!

Edited by Seriphina
  • Like 3

Ya, up in the loft of the stables is where I was thinking also.  :D

• Like 2

It is a shame that this straw bed was released this late, it should have been implemented before the Steam release.

Edited by Nukacola
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, Idlamn said:

We need something for the friday after. It's going to be 1100 in Wurm date.

Was told there'd be some kind of an event; concerning nothing else has been said though. 

Really gonna pass up on this?

• Like 1

I like the straw bed! I hope we get more furniture in various styles!

• Like 1

Purple straw bed would be amazing....I'm going to locate more dye this instant. I love new furniture!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Morhedron said:

How do the Northern Isles get to the Deliverance Impalong?

They do not, you can make a new character, but you can not transfer items across.

I will be happy to link Northern community hosted events when they happen! Unfortunately with the clusters being separate, people won't be able to attend events on both. I have been watching the forums hoping to see one but have not yet.

• Like 2

Bit of an odd question, how long will the discord survey responses be monitored?

On 4/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, Antony said:

Bit of an odd question, how long will the discord survey responses be monitored?

Hi! There are still a few weeks for responses, to make sure everyone has some time to do so :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ekcin said:

Hmm, where do I find that survey?

Just under the Valrei International header photo, there's a "Click here" link to it