Sign in to follow this  
BobaPhett

Chopping Trees

Hey guys, I'm very Very new to this wonderfull game. I have a simple question. So I picked Cadence the new Island to spawn at right, Now I'm trying to chop trees down. So when I attempt to chop the tree down it says I'm to close to the village or something similar like that. How far or where do I look for trees to chop, if it's not allowing me.?

Please help!!! 😆

You're probably on someone's land (their village or deed) and they don't allow other people to chop their trees down. Examine the ground tile to see if it is owned. It will say "you are in the village of..." or "you are in the perimeter of..." for owned land and "You see a part of the lands of Wurm." for unowned land where you can chop trees down.

• Like 2

So it will say "Unowned land"? That is when I can chip the trees down?

The examine message will say "You see a part of the lands of Wurm" meaning it is not part of a player owned village.

• Cat 1

I'm glad your question got answered. I'd suggest you to ask these kind of questions in the In-Game CA HELP chat, since you will get a your questions answered much faster. Happy wurming and good luck!

• Like 1