Sign in to follow this  
Kimpaaa

600 Hedge sprouts

Make your deed look nice with some hedges.

Choose any combination of stock below.                                            Starting bid: 3 s                                                           Location: Cadence T-13 Coastal location

Rosewood 600 +                                                                                    Increment (minimum): 50 c                                      Wagoner also connected.

Oleander 600 +                                                                                       Sniper Protection: 30 minutes

Camelia 600 +                                                                                        Private Bids: not accepted

Lavender 600 +

Cedar 368

Maple 494                                                                               timer_1616771669.svg

QYef12v.jpg

Edited by Kimpaaa

I don't understand, is the bid on all of the sprouts, or like one set of 600 sprouts? Can you bid on different ones or will there be another auction for remaining Im just so confused

5 minutes ago, Pingster said:

I don't understand, is the bid on all of the sprouts, or like one set of 600 sprouts? Can you bid on different ones or will there be another auction for remaining Im just so confused

You bid on 600 sprouts and you can do any combination..

Like 300 rose  + 200 lavander + 100 oleander

or 600 of one type, up to you what you would like.

Edited by Kimpaaa

Gratz Pingster!

My ingame name is Kimpaaa aswell, so lets talk later!