Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Strongwall suggested changes

I reformatted this page a bit.  I am in the middle of fixing a canal and reading a lot of Wiki. 

Figured id give it a bit better flow.  Original is below bold text and I think wiki would be nice with bold text.

Can be used on any cave wall to make a reinforced wall.
Can be used on any cave floor to recreate a stone pillar (wall)
The spell can be cast on mine entrances to close them, including from outside.
Attached mine doors must be destroyed before strong wall can be cast on the entrance.

The tile will keep its original quality, regardless of if it was a rock or vein tile before being mined out.

Mining out a Vein and casting strong wall on same floor tile WILL NOT get you a new vein but a rock wall.

(i.e. mining a wall out and strong walling a new wall in same tile  does not affect the tile's quality).

Warnings

You can't cast the spell on a floor of a cave tile occupied by a creature (or by yourself) or any by any items.

Warning will state ([12:09:30] You should remove the items first.).

*** Careful as a reinforced tile  can  only be removed  by  any citizen with the "Add/remove reinforcement as well as the mayor of the deed.****

Notes
   ****Reinforced tiles can be removed  through the use of Disintegrate.****
        Libila priests may only cast this spell on PvP servers.

Shaker orb is an item with a similar effect.

ORIGINAL article

Changes open cave tiles to cave walls or reinforces existing cave walls. This spell always succeeds, even though it has a difficulty of 70.

The spell can be cast on mine entrances to close them, including from outside. Attached mine doors must be destroyed before strongwall can be cast on the entrance. A shaker orb is an item with a similar effect.

Casting it on a cave wall will reinforce it.

The tile will keep its original quality, regardless of if it was a rock or vein tile before being mined out (i.e. mining a wall into a passage does not affect the tile's quality).

Notes

• Be careful as a reinforced tile can only be removed by the mayor of the deed the tile is within, or through the use of Disintegrate.
  • Use of this spell is tied into the Mining role for deeds.
  • Libila priests may only cast this spell on PvP servers.

Warnings

That tile is occupied by creatures. 
You can't cast the spell on a floor of a cave tile occupied by a creature (or by yourself).
Edited by puncher

Are these ok  its been crickets since I submitted this lol

Sorry, it's been a week over here! That page needs some work and these seem like some good ideas. You're always welcome to edit the wiki yourself, but these do seem like some good edits to make. I'm looking at it now. Thank you!

I probably need to apply and get permissions to instead of putting the load on you folks.  Now to find that link again.

You can always ask us anything, either in Discord, IRC, or PMs. :)