Sign in to follow this  
Rhydricia

Boat Mine Entrance Glitch

Per a GM Response I am reporting a glitch at boat mine entrances, while leading Bison and Sheep (other creatures I am not sure about) when stepping on the first tile outside of the entrance they glitch and sink halfway into the ground visually and stop being led.  When trying to lead them again while standing right next to them I receive the msg that they are too far away.  Within minutes they will drown and die leaving a corpse in the same position where they were standing.  We have two water entrances that do this each of them are very shallow and the animals easily travel across them except on this tile.  While driving Carts and Wagons there are no issues.

Thank you

some details:

-  I can drive easily back and forth. leading glitches them and they are standing half down into the terrain and drown in minutes

-  single tile width, the doors themselves are on a 40 slope

I can confirm the glitch which seems to happen with animals other than horses, bears, and rats as I repeatedly led those on boat and cart through my boat mine exits. To test, I led a ram which I found just outside the mine entrance. When entering the mine, it stopped leading and was visible outside bith northwest oft the mine entrance half sunk into the pavement:

8VueDdc.jpg

The "in the way" messages stem from attempts to lead it, first closer to the mine entrance, then from outside. The message "The Sandstone is in the way" is particularly interesting. Due to analyzing shards inside the mine I know that the only sandstone vein nearby is about 2 tiles southwest of my position in the solid rock.

Edited by Ekcin
typo