Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

Allow again pls: High iron fence gate in arches

Please. Please. Please. Let us again build high iron fence gates in arches. They look AWESOME. They look much more AWESOME than they look a bit wonky with the tips protruding into the arches...

• Like 21

You can't build them anymore?   I've got some plans with them in on Deed builder.  Yes, if they have been stopped from being built then please put them back.

Would be great, more building possibilities - better.

• Like 2

I had not realized we couldn't do this anymore and was planning to use it in an upcoming building! So yes please bring it back!

• Like 2

Massive +1. why'd they take that option away? that's just stupid

• Like 2

I really wanna know which genius thought it was a good idea to remove them in the first place.... but ofcourse, +1 to this suggestion.

• Like 3

+1
After being able to do this in my mine I went to do it above ground and found that I could not :( Please allow this again.

• Like 2

I asked a question about why you can no longer do this in CA Help earlier and was told the reason why was because it was unintended. Fair enough if that was the case.

Can we please have walls implemented to replicate the unintended designs shown above for arch and T arch walls. More wall options can only be a good thing for those of us that enjoy designing aesthetic buildings.

Aesthetics of my deeds is one of the prominent reasons why I prem, please reconsider.

+1

• Like 4

+=1 reconsider pls, lot of support for this and it looks WAY better than the short ones

• Like 2

NOOOOOOOO I like doing windows this way, not my fault they haven't added proper glass windows yet, why change it now when you could do it for years...

Edited by Jeston
  • Like 1

ok the gates inside arch walls weren't 'intended' but can we still do the high iron fences inside arched walls? Not tested yet but would be nice to know before I start the building :)

Tilda, you can do the fences and short iron gates, just not the high iron gates

• Like 1

Bump. I planned to have four side by side, had it all planned out in deed planner only to find that I cannot build them. Please bring them back, it just doesn't look the same.

Edited by Silberry
  • Like 1

yes.. you need to make it allowed..  the big part of the game is the design options ..  you don't need to remove cool and practical options such as this.. 

and you need to also add the narrow window option to the stone..  Geez ALL other stone have a narrow window option but the basic stone.. 

oh and do not just bury this as you did have it once. . reverse the decision  or please give me a name to send a petition if needed.  

thank you..  

and for those who want this back lets push this. thanks get everyone to post.. new, old, heck we will even take devs putting their 2 cents in as well .  

thanks..  

Sabrinawaveshadow

This was removed? Didn't even notice but bring it back!

Still voting a huge +1 on this, and yes I still think it was stupid that they took it away