Sign in to follow this  
Pantha

[SOLD] WTA Bonesnapper - 95QL Rare Iron Large Maul (Nim 98, LT 100, CoC 93, MS 103)

WTA Bonesnapper - 95QL Rare Iron Large Maul (Nim 98, LT 100, CoC 93, MS 103)

No skull is ever intact when meeting the intense and blunt power of the Bonesnapper. An enormous quantity of the finest@Oversixiron ore was used to bring this marvellous large maul to its glory and tremendous power. Once again a spectacular effort from @Lethyriatop Fo and Vynora priests to make this weapon one of a kind. This is indeed a very rare opportunity to own this masterpiece. 

Bonesnapper.jpg

Starting bid: 1s

Increment (minimum): 1s

Reserve: None

Buyout: None

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: Not Accepted

timer_1616353258.svg

Edited by Pantha
  • Like 2

Dear bidders! 

Apologies that I will not be online at the auction end time however I trust that most of you are familiar with the auction mechanics thus not needing any intervention on my end. 

Just a reminder that there is 1 hour sniper protection for this auction.

Sniper protection:  Sniper protection will extend the auction by a set time after the last bid. For example, if there are 2 minutes left in the auction, with a 1-hour sniper protection, and someone places a new high bid, the auction is extended by 1 hour. If another bid comes in after that, the auction is extended again by 1 hour from the time of the bid, and so on, until there are no more bids within an hour of the last one. 

Good luck! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tukodama said:

19s

Congratulations! 

I am sending it shortly. 

Have a great day and thank you.