Sign in to follow this  
ftoz

Journal 250 mission bug

archievements show me: Epic helper 275, but journal help 250 mission is only on 54%

epic helper is how many contributions you've had to missions, if you kill 50 mobs for a mission you'd get 50 epic helpers for example

Yeah i think the one that tracks how many you've done is this one :

Achievements> Epic Finalizer You managed to finish that mission. Good job! Silver Complete a mission

Epic finalizer? It show me 4. I still cant find number of missions I completed.

Edited by ftoz

On 3/18/2021 at 11:59 PM, Oblivionnreaver said:

epic helper is how many contributions you've had to missions, if you kill 50 mobs for a mission you'd get 50 epic helpers for example

Sorry, its not true. I am tested now on current mission sacred 3x dredge lips and wait for mission end. Epic helper and Epic finalizer not moved.

I have to ask, but were you on the server when the mission was finished? If you begin a mission like "sacrifice 50 vynora puppets" on Xanadu, and sail to indie when the mission is at 99%, you won't get any credit for it if you are not on the server when it completes.

You need to be there when it's done. Even if you're offline , but the crux of the issue is that your char needs to be on said server when mission completes.