Sign in to follow this  
Agememnon

Trid to luanch Wurm Online after a long abscence and it just closes down.

I uninstalled, and reinstalled everything fresh.  The client closes immediately however the jobs are still running in task manager.

32bit OS

32bit Java

I used the 32 bit installer, as I am using 32 bit Win 10.  It tries to launch and just goes away.  Although the job is still open in task manager

I have tried all of the options,,,,I think there were 4 servers,,,live, test and 2 others I think, they all do the same.  I never get a login screen.

Please post contents of your console.log.

Edited by Calan

Im not even fully sure it installed all the way, where would this console log be?

I think it got the basics to get to the server, and was going to update to most current but it fails there...never get a login screen or nothing.

Console.log is in your wurm folder. Default wurm installation tends to be in C:\Users\yourloginname\Wurm

Copying this log here might help others to see what the problem is.

Im pretty sure the install didnt even get that far.  But I will check when I get home

Ok, the installer puts a 32bit setup executable in that location, and runs it.  Which in turn flashes on the screen briefly then closes, leaving the wurm client still running and never closes.  It does install items in App Data.  Im pretty sure there is more than 15 seconds worth of content to install for the game, it doesnt seem to finish installing, nor indicate it is still installing.

Edited by Agememnon
spelling

Anyone more suggestions?  The 32 bit installer doesnt seem to install enough to get through to the login page where I would put my Uname and password.  For it to create a uname folder