Sign in to follow this  
puncher

Linking

I had 3 CA scratching their collective heads trying to help me link 4 alts to my main caster.  What should have been a simple thing turned into a long discussion.

The wiki states in Linking

• Activate the god's item of the linker.
  • Right-click on another player and choose 'Link'. They now have access to your favor.
  • To terminate the link, right click a tile and select 'Link'.

So for those of us that are the duller end of the knife Drawer may I suggest the following wording.

If you are a priest and want another priest to link to you to share their favor with you..  Or you are wanting to link additional alts to you for more favor for casting do the following. 

On each Alt or priest they must activate their Statuette (must be same follower) and right click on the priest that is going to use the favor and click on link.

Each alt or priest that wishes to share their favor must do this.  To terminate the link, right click a tile and select 'Link'.

I was trying to find something to draw a diagram in to show link flow but I aint that good.

Just trying to explain this a bit better is all.

I just updated this page. Can you tell me if that makes more sense?

We could definitely get someone to make a flowchart for this as well. It is really confusing!

I like your idea and yeah a visual would really help with this.  Being a priest is confusing enough lol.