Sign in to follow this  
Keenan

Golden Valley Migration Notice

I really like and appreciate this level of professionalism and consideration with regards to downtime/update progression. Thanks to all involved, good stuff!

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, SirMuttley said:

Edge is Chrome without all the Google tracking, calling home, and telemetry built in (having been replaced by Microsoft tracking, calling home, and telemetry). FYI, the Google Chrome browser is built on Chromium, not the other way around.

While you may be correct about Edge not calling home like Google does, obviously.  You're talking in context about the ability to load a website, Chromium was built by/for Chrome, MS Edge uses Chromium engine, the same as Chrome, to load its content.

Now I'm jumping on a small boat on an alt and doing server hopping spree ... and... sadly the migration did not help a bit on visually dropping from the boat on server crossing. I was just blindly hoping it may get improved a bit but... 3/3 times I've been seeing myself in the water.

Yes most what I wanted to test:  server crossing works fine - so thanks a lot for the migration, looks like it was real smooth so far!

Maybe should be nice to reopen Jackal, that was popular with that mission.

• Like 1