Sign in to follow this  
Sn00

More stuff to craft!

Hi.

Can we remove the monthly skin in store and just make it into an item that you can craft instead that has the same value as whatever item it was replaced?
I think it would be more fun to have a quarterly updates with 3 more things that we can craft instead of a montly one with a skin you can buy in the store.

Edited by Sn00
  • Like 8

I don’t think craftable items should be locked behind a paywall (beyond needing premium and the time to reach the required skill level). Doing so would mean buyers of the recipe would have access to make as many of that item as they want and sell them, which I think really goes against the spirit of skins in Wurm being a special, one-off, cosmetic-only micro-transaction. 

Edited by Calan

1 hour ago, Calan said:

I don’t think craftable items should be locked behind a paywall (beyond needing premium and the time to reach the required skill level). Doing so would mean buyers of the recipe would have access to make as many of that item as they want and sell them, which I think really goes against the spirit of skins in Wurm being a special, one-off, cosmetic-only micro-transaction. 

I agree. That's exactly what I meant actually. You should just be able to craft them, no need to buy anything!

So you mean to just make these standard recipes for everyone who can craft the base item in the first place? Nah, I like these as a loyalty perk: rare and special to see in-game and valuable for trade. They’re a great option for spending loyalty points and have zero impact on gameplay since the base items are open to everyone.

Sure, let’s get new craftable recipes for new items, but loyalty skins for existing items are fine as-is.

Edited by Calan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Calan said:

So you mean to just make these standard recipes for everyone who can craft the base item in the first place? Nah, I like these as a loyalty perk: rare and special to see in-game and valuable for trade. They’re a great option for spending loyalty points and have zero impact on gameplay since the base items are open to everyone.

Sure, let’s get new craftable recipes for new items, but loyalty skins for existing items are fine as-is.

Plenty of other stuff to act as loyalty perks. 

Change these monthly skins to monthly recipes?  Each month offer a recipe for these skins... once bought, with correct skill level, player can then craft these?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sn00 said:

Plenty of other stuff to act as loyalty perks. 

Let’s agree to disagree on this one. 😉

Edited by Calan