Sign in to follow this  
Jingerjas

Auction for Supreme Longsword, 90QL with LT and Copper Rune of the Scavenger [close]

So this is the first auction I'm setting up, so hopefully I got all the bases covered.  I use a two handed sword, so I really don't have a need for this beauty.  Hopefully someone out there will appreciate and treasure this longsword, in all its supreme beauty!  I am JingerJAS here and in game, and I live on Xanadu, with occasional trips to Release and Independence.  Feel free to ask questions if you have any, otherwise, happy bidding! (Yes, I eBay A LOT so listings will sound a lot like they do there. :D )

Supreme-sword.jpg

[14:17:39] A copper rune of The Scavenger has been attached, so it will have a higher chance to be successfully improved (10%) and reduce the quality change when repairing damage (10%)

Starting bid: 15 s

Increment (minimum): 1 s

Reserve: 30 s

Buyout: No

Sniper Protection: 1 hour

Private Bids: Accepted

timer_1616178147.svg

Edited by Jingerjas
Sniper timer

Congrats Cyborg!  Let me know who to post to and I will get that out later today. I have to run for a bit, but I will be back online tonight.

Thanks! :)

[23:08:52] The items silently disappear from the spirit mansion. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Sent! :)