Sign in to follow this  
TeeeBOMB

Satchel Content Numbers NOT displayed on Toolbelt with new UI

When I put seeds in my satchels to use for farming, the number of seeds in each satchel is not displayed on my tool belt in High or Low Graphics setting with new UI. See below screenshot:

1dB91dP.jpg

Left is old UI. Right is new UI. The number content count is absent in both High and Low graphics setting of the new UI. Old UI shows satchel counts on my toolbelt just fine.

It was just now pointed out to me that the new UI toolbelt does not show when the item on the toolbelt is activated. This is unusable for me. Will you also fix the toolbelt in the new UI so that it will show an item that is activated. Activated items on a tool belt does show up as activated, unless its inside a satchel. In that case, the seed does get activated in my inventory, but nothing, there is no way to tell which satchel is activated on the tool belt.

OMG REALLY? You are planning to force us to use the new glitched UI... It's unusable in its current state.

Please fix this glitch before you shut down old UI. Thanks.

Teeebomb

Edited by TeeeBOMB
more words
  • Like 3

Hope this get fixed as we had it on old UI 

• Like 1

Noticed while farming the other day, would really like for this to be implemented into the new UI.. 

• Like 2

Thank you to the Dev team for fixing this ❤️❤️❤️