Sign in to follow this  
feldoh

Defiance valrei missions

So since the start of defiance we have added sea-creatures removed from the spawn table, no sharks, dolphins or octopi has spawned since day 1.

This in itself is not a problem for day to day gameplay. But when we keep having missions to kill said creatures you can get stuck on a move (valrei map) for several days if unlucky.

If you get these missions a few times during a scenario it can cause your kingdom to lose and as a player, there is nothing we can do about it.

I see 2 ways to fix this problem

Option 1

Add put sea creatures back on the spawn table

Option 2

Take a look at the valrei missions table and remove the missions to slay creatures that do not exist

• Like 3

qEFlrl7.png

Id prefer to have sea creatures but at the moment it seems like we dont have any at all, dont know if intentional or glitched but we still get missions for them.
Removing the missions and keeping the sea creatures is preferable, specially since most of them such as whales and sharks give greater FS then most mobs in the game if you are past 70 FS.

Edited by Nocturnes

Tidied up and moved to bugs.

The 'no sea creatures' thing is probably intentional, although I'm not sure the reason.  But the mission thing targetting critters that never spawn is a bug.  Does the mission not spawn in the right creatures specially?  From memory, missions have a check to make sure there are plenty of whatever they're asking for when they're created.

@pandalet I do not know what the code looks like. I im pretty certain sea creatures are turned off for some reason. But seems the valrei mission system was overlooked.or forgotten.