Sign in to follow this  
Bloodreina

You are dead.

[18:23:23] You are dead.
[18:23:33] You have played 23 days, 18 hours and 2 minutes.

... and since I always said I do play in a hardcore, permadeath mode, this really is the end.

So, if anyone wants to have my deed (61x61 private island deed with more than 1 gold in upkeep) and all my other stuff (also including some 20 silver coins in cash) please let me know.

If you are a relatively new, yet dedicated player you can have them all for free! Just message me and tell me your story. :)

Edited by Bloodreina
  • Cat 1

I've send you a pm 😉 And another one with the story 😁

Edited by Taranis

sry to say but 

dont be silly bloodreina....you know you wont find any other game like wurm out there so just respawn and keep on playing :)

no one will think it silly of you :) 

this hardcore game of yours can still continue as you play it BUT without the permadeath 

so ones again...go respawn now :) 

The question screaming itself is surely: how does a new character accumulate 1g20s or more in just 23 days?

Just now, Ajala said:

The question screaming itself is surely: how does a new character accumulate 1g20s or more in just 23 days?

she put alot of money ingame as she  also payed alot of preem for her toon alrdy 

why i say dont be silly go respawn .)

RIP Bloodreina. Whatever you decide, all the best for your whereever you go.

But honestly, by ending here you miss a lot. Farewell or goodbye, whatever

If you want to keep going with Wurm but with the idea of a perma-death run... You can always make an alt and a new run, using your current deed and possesion as bonuses from the previous round. Rogue-lites allows it... most rogue type game have a similar feature... feel free to do the same... or just stick to the game with your current character and respawn already!

PS. Each death takes a toll on your skills... which is the penality imposed to you by the game and devs... There is no easy mode in wurm :)

• Like 4

Deed, as well as all my properties have a new owner now, so this can be closed now.

Have fun everyone!

Gl to you

hope you have fun whatever/wherever you go :)