Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Grand Opening Impalong on Deliverance Renaissance Festival Easter Weekend

An unexpected visitor:

uX4ZbHQ.png

hYr9jh6.png

19UUpwe.png

• Like 7

Thank you so much for the Impalong! Had a ton of fun, imped bunch of armor and lost miserably a spar against Demona. :D 

I was also a strawberry at the end of my Impalong.

6AyjwHZ.jpg

• Like 5

Some of us hadn't taken the time to explore the new fishing system yet, but now we are totally hooked!

DRF_fishing8.jpg

• Like 7

Yes thanks to the hosts for a fun impalong weekend! The deed, the buildings and the layout were all lovely. I particularly liked the extra little touches in the hotel rooms :) Thanks also to Demona and the GMs for the usual craziness!

A lot of fun was had, lots of screenies taken, but since lots of nice ones already posted I will just share a few:

Yesterday of course we had lots of these little darlings hopping around:

0p0OWrf.png

All the compliments on his awesome casts gave Stanlee a bit of a big head, well too big for the room anyway:

oUt5X1s.png

and finally the lovely Sun overlooking things:

l6H9qxy.png

• Like 5

Thank you.  Didn't get to participate that much, but the little I did it was a very good event.  

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Spacy said:

Thank you.  Didn't get to participate that much, but the little I did it was a very good event.  

Your humour and conversation in local was appreciated! :) Welcome back next time for sure!

• Like 2

Yes, also again many thanks from me as well for the nice event and the smooth hosting. As said the hotel rooms was very cozy and noticable a lot of details arround all over the festival site. Especially at the cheese house you could see stuff, I wasn't even aware that it is possible with wurm ;)

• Like 2

Hello all!

I have a link here for all the outfits I could catalogue from the impalong! 
Of course due to timezones I couldn't grab 100% of all attendants, however, there are roughly 125-130 unique outfits here, from around 110 players/characters!

Very sorry if I spelled your name wrong, it was AM most of the times I took the screenshots! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/3g1tcci

Thanks to those who changed outfits during and who designed outfits once they found out I was cataloguing them all!

• Like 12

58 minutes ago, Blazecraze said:

Hello all!

Of course due to timezones I couldn't grab 100% of all attendants, however, there are roughly 125-130 unique outfits here, from around 110 players/characters!

Very sorry if I spelled your name wrong, it was AM most of the times I took the screenshots! 

Thanks to those who changed outfits during and who designed outfits once they found out I was cataloguing them all!

This is amazing Blaze Thank you for doing this I 💜💜💜 it :)

Sun 💜

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Blazecraze said:

Hello all!

Epic catalogue! I'm not on this catalogue, however my backside can be seen on Mangonerogue combat outfit -picture. :D The usual spot, where I stood most of the Impalong. :P 

Edited by Kadmint
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Kadmint said:

Epic catalogue! I'm not on this catalogue, however my backside can be seen on Mangonerogue combat outfit -picture. :D The usual spot, where I stood most of the Impalong. :P 

Some of my screenshots just didn't appear in my folder!
I am missing Fossil, yourself and a few others that I 100% knew I screenshotted :( 

• Like 3

"roughly 125-130 unique outfits"

I'm glad to hear this but how is that possible? Guess I've missed a few updates if there are indeed that many possibilities. Good work cataloguing them too. :)

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Blazecraze said:

Hello all!

This is really nicely done!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Silures said:

"roughly 125-130 unique outfits"

I'm glad to hear this but how is that possible? Guess I've missed a few updates if there are indeed that many possibilities. Good work cataloguing them too. :)

Mainly through different dyes and combinations of armour.
Plenty of outfits look somewhat similar but besides those only wearing the starting gear, there were enough differences in outfit to spot some people out from a distance :) 

• Like 4

Thank you for a fun event and good facilities.  Family stuff kept be busy part of the weekend but when I could get on it was fun.

Putting the Ship Imp'ing underground was a novel idea.

Well done for a 1st impalong Violet.

Warmest regards,

Hughmongus

• Like 3

Thank you for the event and for all the  people who worked there. Thank you for your time!

Hergasterix.

• Like 2

On 4/5/2021 at 10:35 AM, Blazecraze said:

Hello all!

That is massively impressive BlazeCraze.. 8-)

Thank for the nice portrait.  I have downloaded it and saved it.

A lot of effort with amazing results which lets us see every one who was there.

Perhaps next Easter in 2022 Violet will host another "Southern Isles Fashion Parade", errr Imp-a-long. }-(o)_(O)-{

Warmest regards,

Hughmongus

Co-Administrator - The Albia Roads Map of Indy

Nice Blazecraze.  I see all of me in the lineup.