Sign in to follow this  
VelvetSun

Grand Opening Impalong on Deliverance Renaissance Festival Easter Weekend

Ya7sM5a.jpg                                                                        

Deliverance Renaissance Festival will be holding our Grand Opening Impalong Easter weekend,

April 2nd (Good Friday) 18:00 CET / 12pm EST until Easter Sunday April 4th 22:00 CET / 4pm EST.

timer_E1617382851.svg

Mac493i.jpg

We invite everyone to come and join in the fun and festivities, so hop on over and check us out!

sEJ9WTL.jpg

Our list of activities include:

Players improving weapons, armour and tools

Players improving ships, carts and wagons

Sermons for priest

Priest casting spells on items

Climbing wall area to skill climbing or just for fun

Fight skill to be gained and fun to be had in our arena

Games to play and prizes to be won

We also offer the chance for lower skill players to come and gain skill by supplying the needed items to do so.

We have a hotel with lots of rooms for players wanting a place to spend a night or two,

with double rooms and a few honeymoon suites for those couples that attend. 💗 

We also have a camp site next to the deed to place your tents.

*Looking for high skilled players to volunteer to assist with the improving, and priests for casting,

all assistance is greatly appreciated.

Staff:

Drogos
                                                                                                                                         Velvetsun
                                                                                                                                           Olufus
                                                                                                                                             Tuxi
                                                                                                                                           Orando
                                                                                                                                        Blazecraze
                                                                                                                                            Fossil

Theshawv

Subie

FR5cW2g.jpg

Special thanks to:-

Blazecraze - Brick Maker Extraordinaire
                                                                                                              Orando - Land Viking Sandstone Buster
                                                                                                                      Bunnbunn - Bat Cave Carver
                                                                                                                         Kichi - Ore Vein Removal

Olufus - Sandstone Ninja

Arka - Carpenter / Deforester

We are located at https://deliverance.yaga.host/#1107,156       

Deliverance Renaissance Festival Discord Channel

https://discord.gg/8RaGbH3REX   

Deliverance Renaissance Festival Website

https://www.wurmnode.com/drf

JIjLxF9.jpg

Foot note:

💜

The idea of this deed is to create a place where players could come to hang out and meet new people,

gain skill, hold sermons, get their equipment improved by skilled players.

The dream for the Deliverance Renaissance Festival is

a nice place to hold different events through out the year

or

just a place players can come to if they would like a place to get away to and hang out at any time.

💜💜💜

* There are lots of rooms in the hotel for guests who would like one, just let us know *

Rules / General information

Spoiler

Basically, play nice in the sandbox and have fun!

1) Due to limitations in the permission system you might be able to take items that belong to DRF or another player, it is forbidden to take items that do not belong to you.

2) These events are organized by fellow players, and no one is obligated to improve or enchant your equipment, so please remember, these players are donating their time and skills to help others out, so be considerate and only drop off items that you will actually be using, please no items you are planning to sell.

3) One (1) of each item per avatar, if you have two avatar you may have both their personal items improved or cast on - so no multiples of any item, such as fry pans, tools, weapons, clothing and armour (two of each for, shoes, gloves and sleeves), horseshoes can be a full set of four.

4) Remember to put your name on all items that you would like improved before placing them in the containers, also for casting requests, add the name of the spell you would like cast on your items such as WoA, CoC, Asop etc.

5) Due to material limitations, the Maximum QL we improve to will be 70 QL for anything.

6) Ships and Boats - Please set your Permission to allow Everyone as Passenger, so the Ship-Boat improvers do not have to tread water and risk drowning while they improve your boat, ship. The Shipyard is located in the south east corner of the boat cave under the deed, entrance is on the west side of the deed.

7) If you sleep in the public hotel, please repair the bed after you have used it.

*If you lose access to your item and/or it has been moved to another container please contact a staff member to retrieve it for you

*Special Thanks to Hughmongus for sharing these with us 💜

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 31

Cool! Ill make sure to bring a toon or 5 to have fun. Congrats on this to the hosts!

• Like 8

Very nicely done event page! Always nice to have more events for players :)

• Like 6

Count the Tomatoe to show up. and im hearing whispers of the entire Sermon Farm showing as well. more priests for gains.

• Like 5

A beautiful and colorfully designed advertisement for this event! Always knew you had this thing for bunnies by your searching the hillsides for their gem eggs. :) Wishing you all many *hoppy* times there together this April.

=Ayes=

• Like 6

💜 Friendly Bump

Edited by VelvetSun
  • Like 1

I would love the chance to sail on over and maybe show my husband how an impalong brings players together and how fun they can be

• Like 4

This event looks real interesting to go to with my Practicing Fo Priest.

I can't perform Venom or Transfer casts by the time the event starts, and I'm only at ~31 Channeling at the moment...

Perhaps I could take to helping with event prep somehow, I could take to quickly growing some trees for wood, if you'd need that.

• Like 4

Ill bring a few priests, and a high level smith. If you need help with management I have some minor experience dealing with these things.

• Like 3

RL work permitting, will bring down my 98 Blacksmith and my 70 Leather smith.  Very nice announcement page.

• Like 3

I am not sure if i can attend but if needed i can provide iron for the imping.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Daash said:

I am not sure if i can attend but if needed i can provide iron for the imping.

We hope you are able to make it :) and your offer is amazing and we greatly appreciate it. 😎

Sun 💜

• Like 2

ill never try to miss a community event where i can help out, ill bring my self and vyn with me perhaps even my mag, so i can imp and do stuff ill guess richtje is comming aswell so 😃

and as u know i got alot them imping skills if it needs.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MrCoolMan said:

ill never try to miss a community event where i can help out, ill bring my self and vyn with me perhaps even my mag, so i can imp and do stuff ill guess richtje is comming aswell so 😃

and as u know i got alot them imping skills if it needs.

Looking forward to hanging out with you guys again ;)

Arka is planning to join us as well :)

💜

• Like 4

Oh yes! I'll be there! I'm back and so happy Velvetsun that you guys are doing this I'm super excited! Will help out anyway I can!

• Like 3