Sign in to follow this  
Josso

Green Dragon for everyone!

Ladies, Gents and Inbetweeners!

it is my pleasure to announce a public killing of an aged fat green dragon. The killing shall commence on saturday at 6pm UTC on Harmony. The  location is I/J 19, where the olive trees meet the desert.
UePPtZF.jpg

Big shoutout to Mechanicalcepac, Ikki and Yanbizarre who were all instrumental in this undertaking!

Edit:  T̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶(̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶)̶  The corpse loot will not be publicly rolled. This is something we want to do in the future, but frankly, we are not prepared to do so at this time. It seems a bit daunting to distinguish alt from main on this server. That being said, we received great tips on how to set that up in the future. On that note I would like to thank Stanlee without whose valuable input we would have run around like headless chickens!

timer_E1615054041.svg

Edited by Josso
  • Like 23
  • Cat 2

\o/

thank you for making it public!

Excellent!

Thanks Josso, Mechanicalcepac, Ikki and Yanbizarre!

Great move guys, props for the decision, i will try to attend with several accounts and give you all the scale that i get, just point me to someone to trade it to (or i will mail it to josso) : )

Thanks for this!

Edited by Davih
  • Like 1

For those of you in the Midwest (CST) of the USA:

Event starts: March 6, 2021, 03:10:20 PM (Saturday)

Edited by rangerklypf
  • Like 1

Is my time off, or is it just old age?   6pm UTC time for me in EST would be 1pm according to online conversions...but the timer count down puts it at 4pm for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gnomegates said:

Is my time off, or is it just old age?   6pm UTC time for me in EST would be 1pm according to online conversions...but the timer count down puts it at 4pm for me.

Ok, so I'm not the only one that sees this discrepancy.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:08 AM, Josso said:

it is my pleasure to announce a public killing of an aged fat green dragon. The killing shall commence on saturday at 6pm UTC on Harmony. The exact location will be disclosed soon.

Thank you @Josso and the crew. 

Timer is fixed, thanks for pointing this out. I blame my brain.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Josso said:

Timer is fixed, thanks for pointing this out. I blame my brain.

Awesome, those timers can be pesky sometimes! :) Thanks again, looking forward to seeing a bunch of people there!

@Jossothank you for sending me your butchering knife for re-imp. 

This work is at no charge and consider it as a gift from the community for organising and sharing this unique slaying. 

Capture.jpg

Let's hope it helps you gather more and better things.

If I don't make it to this event, enjoy and good luck.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Pantha said:

@Jossothank you for sending me your butchering knife for re-imp. 

This work is at no charge and consider it as a gift from the community for organising and sharing this unique slaying. 

Capture.jpg

Let's hope it helps you gather more and better things.

If I don't make it to this event, enjoy and good luck.

💗

So will the killing start at that time, or will the location be announced at that time. I'm concerned about travel time to the place.

14 hours ago, Hwesta said:

So will the killing start at that time, or will the location be announced at that time. I'm concerned about travel time to the place.

Sorry for the confusion. The location will be announced today, the kill is tomorrow. This is a first time effort for almost everyone involved in this event. There were voices urging us not to disclose the location too soon, so we opted for for caution. Reading the rules for uniques, this might be overkill, but we thought better be safe than sorry.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josso said:

Sorry for the confusion. The location will be announced today, the kill is tomorrow. This is a first time effort for almost everyone involved in this event. There were voices urging us not to disclose the location too soon, so we opted for for caution. Reading the rules for uniques, this might be overkill, but we thought better be safe than sorry.

Ill second that. People have done shady ###### in the past. You were wise to keep it quiet.

9 hours ago, Josso said:

It's totally understandable. I just was concerned I'd end up waking up too late then spend two hours sailing against a light breeze and missing out.

edit: although I guess with that location I'm probably not sailing at all.

Edited by Hwesta

Do you guys have any advices for best/closest/safest landing place?

@Bloodreina - difficult to say - as really in the middle

You could park your boat on the J22 / 23 coast, but be careful not to land on a deed, else you will not be able to do stuff, like load your horses, etc

Then head west to the steppe area and then NW to the N of the desert.

Otherwise somewhere along the north coast and head south.

edit : This is Ikki btw :)

Edited by Baloo