Sign in to follow this  
Delone

Malaz Coast Wickan Horse Sales

Important announcement, please read the comment before coming for, or making purchasing decisions:

https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/183052-malaz-coast-wickan-horse-sales/&do=findComment&comment=1853233

Welcome to the home of Malaz Coast pure speed horses.

The intention here is to offer a service that supplies ONLY speed traited horses, no neutral or bad traited horses will be sold via the on-deed merchants.

For those with 50's AH,  it is my opinion that if you are after 5 speed horses, you do not want any of your breeding stock to have neutral traits. Indeed to me neutral traits are even less desirable than negative traits (they at least can be removed via Genesis or Fo rites),  as there is a very strong chance of any offspring acquiring those neutral traits.

I will go as far as suggesting that a traitless horse is better than a 4 speed horse with a neutral trait and, if you peruse the initial listing of horses, there are a number of 5 speed horses here bred from (5 speed X traitless ) pairings (Black F1 and Bomhunting are both traitless and several of their 5 speed progeny have been listed here)

Current stock listings, by Merchant (click the links below to be taken direct to the current stock on that merchant):

Merchant Mr Ed - 5 speed pure stock

Merchant Eques Trian - 4 speed pure stock, 4 speed matched breeding pairs, 5 speed pairs, 5 speed bulk purchase pens, single name horses, ropes, asst.

Where to find us:

The sales deed is:  Malaz Coast Wickan Horse sales (the deed name is a bit of an in joke, Wickans  consider their horses part of the family and as such, don't sell them 😛  ) and is found on the North coast of Harmony at D17, and is highway connected.

wU4QCon.jpg

From a fair distance North off the coast you are aiming for here: 

Lb3f6hJ.jpg

and once in the vicinity you should be easily able to find the string of marker buoys that are labeled "D17 - Malaz Harb Sth"  and follow them in to the shoreline (Buoys align with a dredged channel that has a minimum depth of 26 below water level and I believe will accommodate all boats). Once you reach the piers, follow the coast West to the Sales deed. Shoreline is now dredged out in front of sales deed, and has a paved off deed area suited to offloading creature cages as the Northern perimeter. (Please let me know if there are any issues getting boats to the shore, I only have a sailboat and Knarr, so am unable to verify that I have the depth right.)

Dw4GsP2.jpg

Deed and pen layout:

LI5Xj8B.jpg

The deed itself has no mailbox, but the deed adjacent East has a sub 10 minute, size runed , mailbox available.

The setup is merchants selling keys that will give you access to the respective pen. Keys are labeled with pen number and horse name, with the gates on pens named to correspond with the key. 

There are now two merchants on site, one selling only keys to 5 speed pure horses, and the second merchant is now available selling keys to the 4 speed pure and 4 speed pure breeding pairs (second merchant also has ropes and a few assorted odds and ends as well)

There is a chest by the merchants for dropping keys once horses have been removed from pens, but this is not required as in most circumstances locks will be replaced with new ones to ensure ongoing security.

If I'm online and you are heading over to buy,  a discount of around 10% can be applied if horses are purchased direct without having to use the merchant, as I avoid having to pay the merchant fee. (Don't worry if  you cannot see me at the deed, I may still be around and able to log in the deed holder to get horses out for you send a pm and I will see what I can do to help).

Delivery:

Delivery MAY be available at times, with a minimum purchase  of 3s  +an additional delivery fee, which will depend on location. Purchases over 6s with outer coast locations will have delivery cost waived. (Wind speed at the time of delivery will be a major consideration of when I am willing to sail to deliver).

Land based deliveries on Harmony within certain parameters may also have delivery costs waived, as may short hop sailing deliveries, PM to discuss.

Up to 8 horses may be delivered at a time on Harmony, a maximum of four horses for cross server delivery.

Bartering:

No coin? Prefer to save your coin for something else?

From time to time I will be happy to barter goods and services for horses, or discount thereon.

Currently I am looking to get grass tiles enchanted (50c credit per tile).

I am also looking to do some breeding experiments aimed at removing neutral and bad traits from breeding lines, and am seeking (Buckskin, Black Silver and  Obtained) Chestnut (still looking for some Chestnut) horses with totally messed up neutral, speed, and negative traits to use. As I am at this point unsure if what I want to try will work, I don't want to outlay coin on these, but will trade 5 speed pure Gold, White, Black, Grey and Brown horses for them, preferably at Young adult and older. 

(Experiment a fail, using 0AH characters to cross mixed traited horses with zero trait horses resulted in foals of the rare colours, but from 10 attempts, 100% of the traits from traited parents passed on, even producing 4 trait foals with a 0AH character breeding).

Wanted:

May be interested in trading 5 speed clean breeding stock for other 5 speed clean breeding stock to help with preventing inbreeding.

Other information:

Contact Impetuous in game for inquiries or assistance (Can also try to PM Impossible if Impetuous is offline, but he is mostly used when I am working and AFK, but tabbing in to keep an eye on things occasional :)  ). If I am online, and will be online for some time, it may be possible to have keys removed from merchant to "hold" horses you select from the lists, but only if you are heading directly over (if I have to log out, they will be replaced on merchant). Messages and comments left here may not be seen in time to be of use, so messaging Impetuous in game is the preferred method of contact.

Edited by Delone
Updated, bulk purchase pens added
  • Like 2

Merchant Mr Ed - all keys are for 5 speed pure horses, no bad OR neutral traits.

Current stock, updated May 16th:

Pricing: (Single named horses not included in this pricing)

*Buy 3 horses in any one price bracket, get a 4th in the same price range for free!* (PM Impetuous to arrange, when stocks allow)

5 speed pure White, Grey, Brown, Black and Gold: 50c

5 speed pure Piebald Pinto:  1 silver

5 speed pure Skewbald pinto:  1 silver

5 speed pure Bloodbay: 1 silver

5 speed pure Black Silver: 3.5 silver

5 speed pure Appaloosa: 3.5 silver

5 speed pure Ebony black: 3.5 silver

A01: Pickhalt, Skewbald pinto, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 Silver 

Her mother is the aged fat Fastwing  Her father is the mature fat Eastocho

A02: Heartmaestro, Bloodbay,  Adolescent adult, Male, 5 speed pure -1 silver

His mother is the adolescent fat Tahumountain  His father is the aged fat Goldwalking

A03: Stronggolden, Gold, Aged, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c 

His mother is the aged fat Rockwind  His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A04: Dogmountain, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c

Her mother is the aged fat Swiftcopper  Her father is the aged fat Wildgolden

A05: Manlightning, Gold, Aged, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c 

His mother is the aged fat Strongfancy His father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

A06: Osiowest, Black, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure -50c 

Her mother is the aged fat Wildzoe  Her father is the mature fat Eastocho 

A07:  HoptearSkewbald pinto, Adolescent adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 1 silver

His mother is the aged fat Pinkiewind  His father is the aged fat Eastocho

A08: Strongfast, Gold, Aged, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c 

His mother is the aged fat Swiftwar   His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A09: Baxtergolden, Gold, Mature, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c

His mother is the aged fat Strongfancy  His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A10: Wildbella, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c

Her mother is the aged fat Coppersweet  Her father is the aged fat Wildsilver

A11:  Ebonysouth, Gold, Young adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c 

Her mother is the aged fat Happyhoney  Her father is the aged fat Dogfaith

A12: Honeyiron, Gold, Adolescent adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c 

His mother is the aged fat Vanillaheart  His father is the aged fat Eastocho

A13: Kadencoffee, Ebony Black, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 silver (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the aged fat Chaserbenita  His father is the old fat Domflash

A14: Nanooksilver, Bloodbay, Adolescent foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 Silver

Her mother is the mature fat Aishasouth  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

A15: Windpie, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c 

Her mother is the old fat Sweetlily  Her father is the aged fat Eastocho

A16: Damienhard, Ebony Black, Young adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 silver (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the old fat Ironhappy  His father is the adolescent fat Piehal

A17:  Bomwest, Black, Young adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c

His mother is the aged fat Sadiewild  His father is the aged fat Dancedog 

A18: Jollycoffe, Bloodbay, Young adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 1 silver

His mother is the adolescent fat Clipballet  His father is the aged fat Flearun

A19:  Roseosio, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c 

Her mother is the venerable fat Mountainrock  Her father is the aged fat Eastocho

A20: Sweetnorth, Gold, Young adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c

His mother is the aged fat Goldensad  His father is the adolescent fat Piehal

A21: Echowing, Gold, Young adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c (New, added 16th May)

Her mother is the aged fat Fleaecker  Her father is the aged fat Osioraid

A22: Southhall, Gold, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure -50c

Her mother is the aged fat Rockwind  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

A23: Pearlstark, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c 

Her mother is the venerable fat 'Grey F1'  Her father is the mature fat Piehal

A24: Copperiron, Black, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the old fat Pinkiewind  His father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B01: Tessclip, Gold, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c 

Her mother is the old fat Zarahard  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B02: Dogflash, Black, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the aged fat Pinkiedog  His father is the old fat Domflash

B03: Jollyhoney, Gold, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure 50c 

Her mother is the aged fat Mountainwind  Her father is the mature fat Eastocho

B04: Huntingcoffee, Black, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure  - 50c (New, added 16th May)

Her mother is the aged fat Wildzoe  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B05: Huntingmountain, Gold, Adolescent adult, Male, 5 speed pure -50c  

His mother is the mature fat Sadiewild His father is the aged fat Domflash

B07 : Oblivionsilver, Ebony Black, Young adult, Male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 silver 

His mother is the aged fat Southpaint  His father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B08: Westunity, Skewbald pinto, Adolescent foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 Silver 

Her mother is the aged fat Rockfast Her father is the aged fat Johanhoney

B09: Idawalking, Skewbald pinto, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 Silver

Her mother is the aged fat Sadtaffy  Her father is the aged fat Faithecker

B09: Benitawest, Skewbald pinto, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 Silver

Her mother is the aged fat Sadpifa  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B11: Annahop, Black, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 60c 

Her mother is the old fat Hopsilver Her father is the venerable fat Bomhunting

B12: Kisssweet, Grey, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the mature fat Huntingoak  His father is the mature fat Happyhill

B13: Osiogrey, Ebony Black, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 silver (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the aged fat Fastwing  His father is the aged fat Eastocho

B14: Greyaisha, Skewbald pinto, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 silver

Her mother is the adolescent fat Clipanna  Her father is the aged fat Dancedog

B15: Rungold, Ebony Black, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 Silver  

His mother is the aged fat Sadpifa  His father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B16: Rainbaxter, Gold, Mature, Male, 5 speed pure - 50c

His mother is the aged fat Goldensad  His father is the mature fat Eastocho

B17: Flashhalt, Ebony Black, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 silver (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the old fat Aisharun His father is the aged fat Eastocho

B18: Sadieclip, Bloodbay, Adolescent foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 1 silver

Her mother is the aged fat Tahumountain  Her father is the aged fat Goldwalking

B19: Hopwalking, Gold, Mature, Female, 5 speed pure - 60c 

Her mother is the old fat Mountainrock  Her father is the mature fat Eastocho

B20: Edchaser, Ebony Black, Adolescent foal, male, 5 speed pure - 3.5 silver 

His mother is the aged fat Chaserbenita His father is the aged fat Eastocho

B21: Nadawild, Ebony Black, Adolescent foal, Male, 5 speed pure -3.5 silver (New, added 16th May)

His mother is the aged fat Chaserbenita  His father is the aged fat Piehal

B22: Eckersweet, Ebony Black, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure -3.5 silver (New, added 16th May)

Her mother is the old fat Sadpifa  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

B23: Ragekim, Gold, Young adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c

Her mother is the aged fat Tahufast  Her father is the mature fat Piehal

B24: Yoanaeast, Ebony Black, Adolescent foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 3.5 Silver

Her mother is the adolescent fat Pickhunting  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

C01: Callgrey, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c

Her mother is the aged fat Strongfancy  Her father is the mature fat Dancedog 

C02: Sadtear, Gold, Adolescent adult, Female, 5 speed pure - 50c 

Her mother is the old fat Hopsilver  Her father is the mature fat Eastocho

Edited by Delone
Price Revamp

Merchant Eques Trian:

Pure 4 speed horses

5 speed bulk purchase price pens (new offer, started April 18th)

5 speed pairs (new offer, started May 9th)

Single name horses

Some rares, pelts, ropes, assorted

4 speed breeding pairs:

The setup for these will be the purchase of one key will give access to a pen with a selected pair of 4 speed horses (usually colour matched) where the one trait that is missing from one horse, is present on the second - so that between them they have only speed traits, and have all five speed traits. (The internal gate in these double pens is unlocked and just to help prevent packing of tiles)

With 50 AH, this method has been used by me to produce a large number of my 5 speed horses prior to obtaining 5 speeds. Whilst using 5 speed pairs is of course better, this allows a cheaper entry point to producing your own 5 speeds, and pairs will be priced at the same rate as a single 5 speed of the same colour (eg a matched Gold 4 speed pair will be 80c, a matched Skewbald 4 speed pair will be 2 silver, etc)

4 speed pure horses:

Sold at half the price (or less) of their 5 speed relatives, still great for breeding when matched with other clean traited horses that have the trait they are missing. (Note: As of the 16th of May will be phasing all but rarer colour 4 speeds out of sales pens)

These are not 5, 6 or 7 trait horses with neutrals that will be almost impossible to breed 5 speed stock from - take a pre-matched pair, or pair one with another that has the trait they are missing (either another 4sp or one of our 5sp) and they will produce a reasonable proportion of 5 speed foals if you are breeding with 50AH

5 speed bulk price purchase pens. (These incorporate the buy 3 get one free policy price already)

Purchasing a key to one of these pens will give you access to four 5 speed pure horses,  sold in matched colour sets, or 4 mixed colours, at a cheaper price than the individual 5 speed horses (current price is 1.5 silver for four five speed pure horses in standard colurs).

Mixed ages :)

5 speed pair pens. 

(note these are not necessarily breeding age pairs, just matched colour unrelated male and female pairs that will be suited for breeding once at the correct age)

Purchasing a key to one of these pens will give you access to a male and female unrelated pair of 5 speed pure horses, currently sold in matched colours, at a cheaper price than the individual 5 speed horses - 

Current horses (updated May 16th)

C03: New stock coming soon!

C04: New stock coming soon!

C05: New stock coming soon!

C06: New stock coming soon!

C07: New stock coming soon!

C08: New stock coming soon!

C09: 4 speed pure matched Ebony Black, breeding pair - 3 silver 

Southwest, Adolescent adult, Male (-Fleet)

His mother is the aged fat Aisharun His father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Wildwild, Mature, Female (-Strong body)

Her mother is the venerable fat Tearflea  Her father is the aged fat Domflash

C10: New stock coming soon!

C11:  New stock coming soon!

C13: New stock coming soon!

C15: Warriordamien, Ebony Black, Adolescent adult, Male, 4 speed pure (-Strong body) - 1.5 silver

His mother is the aged fat Swiftcopper  His father is the aged fat Dancedog

C16: New stock coming soon!

C17: 5 speed gold pair - 80c
Heartzafir, Female 5sp pure, mother Swiftlightning, father Wildsilver
Pickpie, Male 5sp pure, mother Piewest, father Dogfaith

C19:  New stock coming soon!

C20: 5 speed gold pair - 80c
Hopcopper, Female 5sp pure, mother Flasheast, father Eastocho
Daleiron, Male 5sp pure, mother Lacedog, father Piehal

C21:  New stock coming soon!

C23: New stock coming soon!

C24: New stock coming soon!

D01: Windventure,  Appaloosa, Mature, Male, 4 speed pure (-Carry more) - 1.5 Silver

His mother is the adolescent fat Tearhoney  His father is the mature fat Swiftstark

D02: Osioyasin, Ebony Black, Aged, Male, 4 speed pure -  1.5 Silver

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 
His mother is the aged fat Sweetfast His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

D03: Chasersweet, Ebony Black, Aged, Male, 4 speed pure  - 1.5 Silver

It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 
His mother is the aged fat Aisharun His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

D04: Chasersad,  Ebony Black, Mature, Female, 4 speed pure -1.5 Silver 

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. 

Her mother is the aged fat Sweetfast  Her father is the aged fat Dancedog

D05: MountainSilver, Ebony Black,  Adolescent adult, Male, 4 speed pure - 1.5 Silver   

It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles
His mother is the aged fat Sweetfast  His father is the mature fat Eastocho

D06: Eckerlady, Ebony Black, Adolescent adult, Female, 4 speed pure - 1.5 Silver  

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It has very strong leg muscles. 

Her mother is the adolescent fat Fabioladog  Her father is the adolescent fat Dogfaith

D08: Mastermountain, Ebony Black, Adolescent adult, Male, 4 speed pure - 1.5 silver 

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. 

His mother is the old fat Sweetlily  His father is the aged fat Eastocho

D09: Northnorth, Ebony Black, Young adult, Male, 4 speed pure - 1.5 Silver  

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. 

His mother is the aged fat Wingrock   His father is the aged fat Dancedog

5 speed pair pens - two unrelated matched colour horses, suitable for breeding once at correct age:  (new offer, started May 9th)

C12: New stock coming soon!

C17: 5 speed gold pair - 80c

Heartzafir, Female 5sp pure, mother Swiftlightning, father Wildsilver

Pickpie, Male 5sp pure, mother Piewest, father Dogfaith

C18: 5 speed Skewbald pinto pair - 2 silver

Rolfpearl, Male,  5sp pure, mother Clipanna,  father Piehal

Starkhalim, Female, 5sp pure, mother Huntingnorth, father Flashblood

C20: 5 speed gold pair - 80c

Hopcopper, Female 5sp pure, mother Flasheast, father Eastocho

Daleiron, Male 5sp pure, mother Lacedog, father Piehal

C22: 5 speed gold pair - 80 copper

Xohoney, Male, 5sp pure, mother Swiftcopper, father Osioraid 

Honeypearl, Female, 5sp pure, mother Swiftwar, father Piehal

5 speed bulk pens:

D10: Contains four mixed colour 5 speed pure horses - 1.5 silver 

Mountainpaddy: Grey, His mother is the mature fat Piewest  His father is the mature fat Dogfaith

Fleadream: Black, Her mother is the aged fat Pinkiewind Her father is the aged fat Domflash

Eckerstrong: Gold, His mother is the mature fat Honeyflea  His father is the aged fat Domflash

Eckercoffee: White, Her mother is the mature fat Sadiewild  Her father is the aged fat Dancedog

D11: Contains four gold 5 speed pure horses - 1.5 silver

Pearlcloud: Her mother is the aged fat Chasergolden  Her father is the mature fat Osioraid

Sadsweet: His mother is the old fat Dancepearl  His father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Pifawar: Her mother is the old fat Hopsilver  Her father is the mature fat Piehal

Goldwind: His mother is the aged fat Haltraid  His father is the aged fat Dancedog

D12: Contains four gold 5 speed pure horses - 1.5 silver

Haltpie: Her mother is the aged fat Happykalypso. Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Piezoe: Her mother is the old fat Swiftwar. Her father is the aged fat Ochocloud

Fancydream: Her mother is the venerable fat Cainepick. Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Briskflash: His mother is the aged fat Goldensad. Father wild caught grey male - deceased.

D13: Contains four black 5 speed pure horses - 1.5 silver

Pearlwaldo: His mother is the aged fat Wildzoe. His father is the mature fat Dogfaith

Goldflea: His mother is the aged fat Zafirflash. His father is the aged fat Honeywaldo.

Honeydale: His mother is the aged fat Rockwind. His father is the aged fat Domflash

Venturelad: His mother is the aged fat Wildzoe. His father is the adolescent fat Osioraid

D14: Contains four gold 5 speed pure horses - 1.5 silver

Rafflehoney: His mother is the aged fat Tahufast. His father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Runheart: Her mother is the mature fat Haltraid. Her father is the mature fat Dogfaith

Cloudkiss: Her mother is the aged fat Pinkiedog. Her father is the adolescent fat Osioraid

Happywar: His mother is the aged fat Goldenaisha. His father is the old fat Faithecker

D15: Bulk buy pen: 4 mixed colour  speed pure horses - 1.5 silver 

Mountainrage: Gold, Her mother is the aged fat Warriorlightning  Her father is the mature fat Piehal

Cloudnorth:  White, His mother is the mature fat Chasertammy  His father is the aged fat Yasinlightning

Windecker: Grey, His mother is the venerable fat Cainepick  His father is the aged fat Swiftstark

Pieswift: Black, Her mother is the venerable fat horse 'Black F1'  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Edited by Delone
Updated,Standard coat price drop, 5 speed bulk pens added

This place is very, VERY well done. It's easy to get to, easy to browse the selection and easy to purchase. 10/10 star rating from this guy.

• Like 1

-

Edited by Yserin
no longer playing, Per the mismanagment of AH update
  • Like 1

Bump 2nd merchant added, 4 speed pure horses and breeding pairs now available.

Ages checked and updated.

New stock added 5th march.

C20: Tichsouth, Skewbald pinto, Young Foal, Female, 4 speed (-Lightning) -1s (sold)

A14: Romanpie, Gold, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c

A18:  Strongballet, Black, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure 80c  (sold)

A21: Blooddream, Black, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c (sold)

A22: Rockgolden, Skewbald pinto, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 2 silver (sold)

A24: Warsilver, Bloodbay, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 3 silver(sold)

B08: Westpifa, White, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c

B10: Eckerbrisk, Skewbald pinto, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 2 silver(sold)

Edited by Delone

Sold. Removed

Edited by Delone

Sold horses updated from lists,  5 new additions including a 5 speed pure Ebony black :

A01: Coffeeblood, Brown, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c  (Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Cloudcaine His father is the aged fat Hardminsc

A02: Fleawarrior, Gold, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c  (Sold)

Her mother is the aged fat Hoplace Her father is the old fat Waltpick

A03: Stronggolden, Gold, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c 

His mother is the aged fat Rockwind  His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A08: Mountainwind, Ebony Black, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 9 silver (sold)

His mother is the aged fat Sadpifa  His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

C22: Goldencactus, White, Young Foal, Male, 4 speed pure (-Strong body) - 40c

His mother is the mature fat Callwest His father is the mature fat Honeywaldo

Edited by Delone

Sold horses removed from lists (both 5sp Ebony now gone)

Only a couple of additions today:

A11:  Galaeast, Brown, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c 

Her mother is the mature fat Eastmountain Her father is the aged fat Hardminsc

A12: Dogwing, Gold, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c  (Sold)

Her mother is the aged fat Southsweet Her father is the aged fat Dognorth

Edited by Delone

Sold horses removed, only  a few additions, but one of them is Coffeeebony!

Coffee in the name, ebony to match her colour and 5 speed pure, what more could you want? :)

A08: Coffeeebony, Ebony Black, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 8 silver.(On hold pending sale)

Her mother is the mature fat Sweetfast Her father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

B01:  Lightninggolden, Skewbald pinto, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 2 silver(Sold)

Her mother is the aged fat Mountainwind Her father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

B04: Osiosilver, White, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c (Sold)

His mother is the adolescent fat Tesswing. His father is the mature fat Honeywaldo. 

Edited by Delone
Price drop

Today's additions, including 2 x 5 speed pure Ebony black Male foals!

A13: Kissclip, Ebony Black, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 8 Silver (Sold)

His mother is the venerable fat Silverpick His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A18: Honeyflea, Gold, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c

Her mother is the aged fat Cloudnanook Her father is the mature fat Ebonyrain - 80c

A19: Happyhoney, Gold, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c

Her mother is the aged fat Raindance Her father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A21: Yazmeenclip, Black, Young foal, female, 5 speed pure - 80c (Sold)

Her mother is the mature fat Wildzoe  Her father is the venerable fat Southpick 

A22: Dancegold, Ebony Black, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 8 Silver(Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Ironhappy His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

B03: Hearthop, Skewbald pinto, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 2 silver

Her mother is the aged fat Sadtaffy  Her father is the mature fat Johanhoney

B13: Yasingrey,  Skewbald pinto, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 2 silver(Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Copperflea His father is the mature fat Johanhoney

C01: Bloodhard, White, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c(sold)

Her mother is the mature fat Zafirflash  Her father is the mature fat Tearvigor

C20 - Sweetbrisk, Brown, Female,  4 speed pure (-Fleet) - 40c 

Her mother is the old fat Tearflea  Her father is the aged fat Windsweet

Edited by Delone
Price drop

• Sold horses removed from listings, back down to just one Ebony black left at the moment.(sold)
  • Ages checked and update, one removed due to reaching old.

Today's additions were:

A05: Manlightning, Gold, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure  -80c

His mother is the aged fat Strongfancy His father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

A13: Halthill, Gold, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure  -80c 

His mother is the mature fat Pinkiedog His father is the aged fat Hardminsc

A24: Piewest, Gold, Young Foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c

Her mother is the aged fat Goldensad Her father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

C21:  Happyquail, Black, Young foal, Male, 4 speed pure (-Strong bod) - 40c

His mother is the aged fat Silverrage His father is the aged fat Windraid

C23: SadfastSkewbald pinto,  Young foal, Male, 4 speed pure (-Strong body) -1 Silver

His mother is the adolescent fat Rockhalim  His father is the mature fat Rockbrisk

C24: Osioraid, Black, Young foal, Female, 4 speed pure (-Strong body) - 40c 

Her mother is the aged fat Pinkiewind Her father is the aged fat Windsweet

Edited by Delone

• Sold horses removed

Only a few additions today, but we have another 5 speed Ebony Black male as one of them - these guys have been going fast! (pun intended 😜 )  (sold already)

A06: Jollycall, Ebony Black, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 8 silver (sold)

His mother is the old fat Tearflea  His father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

A10:  Chasereast, Brown, Adolescent Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c 

His mother is the aged fat Picklace His father is the aged fat Hardminsc

A16: Fastroman, White, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c (sold)

His mother is the aged fat Sweetlily His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

Edited by Delone

Today's new additions, something we haven't had before - 4 speed pure Ebony Blacks !

A number of our 5 speed pure ebony black horses have come from 4 speed pure x 5 speed pure, with Ebony x other colours, so these may be a cheaper way to get your own Ebony 5 speed line going! (eg Dancegold (gold x ebony), Rainecaine (skewbald x ebony) and even Ebonyrain (brown x ebony) who has sired many of the ebonies sold here, including two of these :) ).

D01: Cloudvigor, Ebony Black, Adolescent Adult, Male, 4 speed pure - 3.5 Silver (Sold)

It has a strong body. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 
His mother is the aged fat Raincaine  His father is the aged fat Dognorth

D02: Osioyasin, Ebony Black,  Adolescent adult, Male, 4 speed pure   3.5 Silver   (New, added 15th March)

It has fleeter movement than normal. It has lightning movement. It can carry more than average. It has very strong leg muscles. 
His mother is the aged fat Sweetfast His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

D03: Chasersweet, Ebony Black, Adolescent Foal, Male, 4 speed pure   3.5 Silver   (New, added 15th March)

His mother is the aged fat Aisharun His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

D04: Silveragnes, Ebony Black, Adolescent Foal, Female, 4 speed pure   3.5 Silver   (New, added 15th March)

Her mother is the aged fat Sweetfast Her father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

B06: Jollypearl, White, Adolescent Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c  (New, added 15th March) (Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Umahoney His father is the aged fat Irondom 

Edited by Delone

• Sold horses removed from lists.

Just a couple of additions today:

A06: Tearuma, White, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c  (Sold)

Her mother is the aged fat Lightningbella  Her father is the venerable fat Bomhunting 'Notrait M'

A08: Strongfast, Gold, Young Foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c

His mother is the aged fat Swiftwar   His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

Edited by Delone

• Sold horses removed.

Nine new additions today, including a new 5 speed pure Ebony black male!:

A04: Fleaecker, Gold, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure -80c
Her mother is the aged fat Chasergolden  Her father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A09: Baxtergolden, Gold, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c

His mother is the aged fat Strongfancy  His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A17: Clipmaestro, Gold, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c (new, added 19th March)
His mother is the venerable fat Silverpick His father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

A20: Greyfast, Brown, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c 
Her mother is the aged fat Raindance '4sp -StrB(Cloudears'. Her father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A22: Irondream,  Ebony Black, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 7 Silver  (Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Raincaine  His father is the mature fat Ebonyrain

A23: WingeastSkewbald pinto, Young foal, , Male, 5 speed pure - 2 Silver (Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Taffysad  His father is the aged fat Faithecker

B05: Northhall, Brown, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c 
Her mother is the aged fat Windheart Her father is the aged fat Dognorth

B09: Wartcloud, Skewbald pinto,Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 2 Silver  (Sold)
His mother is the aged fat Fastwing  His father is the aged fat Dognorth

B10: Easthalim, Skewbald pinto, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 2 Silver  (Sold)
Her mother is the aged fat Rockfast  Her father is the aged fat Johanhoney

Edited by Delone

• Sold horses removed

Today's additions are:

B01: Southqueen, Brown, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80C (Sold)

Her mother is the aged fat Cloudcaine Her father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

B12: Heartlei, Black, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80C (New, added 20th March)

Her mother is the aged fat Northrain  Her father is the venerable fat Southpick 

B13: Dancegrey, Gold, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80C (New, added 20th March)

His mother is the aged fat Hopsilver  His father is the adolescent fat Dancedog

Edited by Delone

I have many good things to say about this vendor. Great Wurmian, happy purchase.

• Like 1

I would like to buy the little baby ebony black Irondream, but no key =( - A22

Ah, i see the message. now i'm really sad!

Edited by Aelha

3 hours ago, Aelha said:

I would like to buy the little baby ebony black Irondream, but no key =( - A22

Ah, i see the message. now i'm really sad!

Sorry about that, but yes, little Irondream is already spoken for, just awaiting collection as noted in the listings.

If you're keen for a 5 speed ebony let me know and I can give you a heads up before I add to the list and put them into pens and up for sale, I have done this for a few people now who have been sad to miss out on one, as they are moving out very fast once listed so far.

• Sold horses removed from listings.
  • Ages checked and updated

Only two additions today, but one is our first 5 speed Bloodbay to be added in a little while:

B21: Wingcliff, Bloodbay. Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 3 silver  (Sold)

Her mother is the old fat Dancewind  Her father is the mature fat Flearun

B22: Coffeeiron, Brown, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure - 80c  (Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Rockwind  His father is the adolescent fat Dancedog

Edited by Delone

Thank you for your service and these 2 wonderful horses. I will take care of them

fLe8aiM.jpg

• Like 1

• Stock updated

Today's new additions, including two new 5 speed Ebony females:

A06: Ladygrey,  Ebony Black, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 7 Silver  (Sold)

Her mother is the old fat Cainelightning  Her father is the adolescent fat Eastocho

A23: Rainecker,  Ebony Black, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 7 Silver(Sold)

Her mother is the aged fat Chaserbenita  Her father is the adolescent fat Eastocho 

B08: Goldenrolf, White, Young foal, Male, 5 speed pure -80c  (Sold)

His mother is the aged fat Umahoney  His father is the aged fat Irondom

Edited by Delone

• Sold horses removed from lists

Today's additions are:

A12: Tearecker, Gold, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c

Her mother is the aged fat Southsweet  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

A21: Tichwest, Black, Young foal, Female, 5 speed pure - 80c (Sold)

Her mother is a venerable fat horse  Her father is the aged fat Ebonyrain

Edited by Delone