Sign in to follow this  
Luttuosa

Add Graphic Option to Choose Glow Intensity

Hello Guys :)

Rares and supremes are nice decorations, some of them can give advantages (like forges and so on), but especially they GLOW :3
Unfortunately I noticed that while using high graphic details on the new client/rendered I can barely see the glow, on some items I can't see it at all because it is way too weak.
I know that for many players glows could be anoying, so it would be nice to have the possibility to choose the level of intensity.

So my proposal is to add an option in graphic settings, where the player can set the Glow Intensity between Low, Medium and High; in this way every player would be able to choose his favourite intensity without being annoyed by it :)

Edited by Luttuosa
  • Like 4

Yes the new glows are less intensive to the point that with certain light it's almost no difference between rare and regular.

Option for intensity would be good.

+1

• Like 3

+1! 

Let us make the shinies shiny!

• Like 1

+1 I and others have noticed that rare clothing and armour items no longer shimmer when dyed. At least while equipped. Hoping this might fix that?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Katrat said:

+1 I and others have noticed that rare clothing and armour items no longer shimmer when dyed. At least while equipped. Hoping this might fix that?

I also had this problem, but if you go into the settings menu and check "Use Normal Mapping", it will return these to glowing. However, every time I've done that, it's crashed the game (but always remembers the selection) upon saving the profile. But I see rare armor and clothing now. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Bakhita said:

I also had this problem, but if you go into the settings menu and check "Use Normal Mapping", it will return these to glowing. However, every time I've done that, it's crashed the game (but always remembers the selection) upon saving the profile. But I see rare armor and clothing now. 

It definitely crashed me. lol But sad to say my rare blue dyed leather stud jacket still is not shimmering. :(

+1, i still use old client for ram reasons, and the glow is fine on mine, on her pc i seriously cannot see it unless i stop and try to focus on catching it, and even then i can barely see it, on some "brighter" items it's just basically nonexistant.