Sign in to follow this  
Tahlula

Recipes! I Can't finish this journal entry! Please Help!

Hi, everyone! I am working on my Destinations Unknown Journal entry, and I have run out of ideas of stuff to cook. Please help me!

I'm paying 5c per recipe that I do not have already. I have pens and paper to send for you to transcribe the recipe on for me. Just COD it back, please.

You can reply here with the recipe name, PM me here, or find me in game as Tahlula.

Again, please help me out

Beverages are recipes too if you haven't already discovered that. Some of the beverages have multiple variants that each have multiple stages. Examples Blue and Green Grape Juices, maple sap, Unfermented wine red and white, Fermenting wine red and white, White and red wines, White and red wine vinegars. So for essentially two basic beverages, there are 11 resulting recipes. I gave that example because it's known to everyone.  Give it a try and don't forget that some beverages are both fermented then distilled.

Edited by Seriphina

Thank you, but yeah I've done that as well. 

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound rude. I had just woken up. I'll check over everything I have and see if I have done these. Thank you for all that info.

Edited by Tahlula
more