Sign in to follow this  
LightningRoc

Coming Soon Kingdom Of Kantrum

The year is 1526, disease and famine have ravaged the countryside. No matter how many have tried, life on this continent is beyond hard. The tainted soil makes it impossible to grow anything, disease runs rampant in the animal population driving them mad. There seems to be no end to the misery. But then one day an explorer return's with stories about a new land. Riches untold, lovely lush green grass, magnificent expansive forests, lovely large lakes and streams, breathtaking mountains.  The king decides, that it is in the best interest of his people to mount a massive relocation effort. Boat makers, sailmakers, every person with a special skill is put to work preparing for the massive migration.

Finally, the day arrives, you get into your boat with only a small bag of belongings and set off on to this adventure. It seems as if months have passed as the ocean tosses you around like a simple child's toy, but then you hear someone shout "Land Ho" your eyes peer up and befall this lush green wonderful land. You grab an oar with the rest of the men and begin to paddle rhythmically. "Stroke, stroke, stroke" a man yells as the boat comes closer and closer to landfall. The King steps off his boat as it runs aground, he stands tall and vigilant once again. "From now on this land shall simply be known as Kantrum" he exclaims.

What will you become? Maybe an armorsmith toiling behind a hot forge as you swing your mighty hammer. Or maybe you will be a miner toiling down deep within the underbelly mines of Kantrum, supplying the settlements with important iron copper silver, and gold ore. Or maybe you choose to be a traveling merchant, a jack of trades but a master of none. Peddling your fine wares from settlement to settlement.

Do you have what it takes to make your Kingdom the best there is? Do you have what it takes to forge a life from this wonderful new land? Only time will tell.

Kantrum a 15 x server is coming soon. I plan to put the finishing touches on it shortly. This will be a community-based long-term project. Any and all are welcome to join. We will be starting with a custom 4096 map and several server mods. Maps will be added as needed to support the server population and growth. What we would really like to see is people with that creative touch, help us to build the road networks and all the buildings. Help to build all the little settlements along the way. Help to bring this PveRp server to life!! I am open to any suggestions and anyone willing to help. I am also seeking a part-time mod developer. I am unable to pay for mods at this time, but, Kantrum could be a "testbed" for your mods possibly!

Active and fair moderators, but I am also looking for people to prove they would make excellent additions to the admin team!

• Like 2