Sign in to follow this  
Finnn

What is happening with the login server?

As the title says it .. I am wondering, probably others too, but in the past few days or week(s), I've seen people mention to others that they can't login their alt or can not cross server borders or can not relog on their main and had to wait x minutes to reconnect successfully.

Is anybody from the staff aware about this and can it be fixed?

Is it temporary, new standard, etc..

Questions start to arise.

0e90523858897dce1376fc8d5035353c.png

p.s. beautiful css color theme and pink scrollbar

• Like 2

So we've been dealing with hardware issues with regards to Golden Valley (the login server). It's still on Hetzner, which is a temporary situation. We're in the process of ensuring that we can move Golden Valley independent of the shop - which is not ready to migrate yet - without breaking things like new account sign-ups and the like.

I'll be doing more work on it this weekend to try and solidify a migration date. This migration will also be an all service interruption since it'll be Golden Valley moving, so we want to make sure we get it right the first time.

21 minutes ago, Finnn said:

p.s. beautiful css color theme and pink scrollbar

Cut me some slack, the vendor doesn't give much in the way of customization. ;)

• Like 9

Is this a new issue or has it been going on for a while now?

Im asking this because ive been having problems to log in on and off for about a week or so now. sometimes after i log in, i need to wait for up to 5 mins before i can interact with any perosn/items at all.

The worst of the problem was yesterday ( almost 24 hours ago) when i spent half an hour trying to log in, and afterwards spending another hour trying to 'sleep' on my bed as i realized i cant move at all, let alone play.

im quite sure the problem is not with my isp as i have a stable internet connection, and everything else i do (surfing/streaming/downloading) besides wurm works great without any bumps