Sign in to follow this  
Muse

Archaeology - how to find fat caches!

I didn't keep track of all the info, so I can't fill everything in, but I did find a cache with 20 fragments.  My reports were in the 70s for ql, my arch was 89 when I found it, and being on Indy...I really don't remember how old the deed was.  I was VERY surprised to get 20, but I know I didn't get anything super fantastic.  Higher ql is always nice, just no really rare pieces that I noticed.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 9:29 PM, Jingerjas said:

a cache with 20 fragments

Thank you! and Congratulations! :) 

24 Fragment Cache - My Arch is 94 Resto 87

[12:33:14] As you discover a Farm Of The Gods hidden cache the report is crumpled up and ruined. - (P10ish Deliverance)

84.21 ql report Bronze Token

[12:41:36] Farm Of The Gods was founded by Tegstar and was inhabited for about 45 years, 4 months. It was last mayored by Bullyknocker.

I didnt get the age of the deed will try for that on a new report. (Abandoned for 37 years)

https://imgur.com/Fcmz6NY

Edited by Hailiah
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Hailiah said:

24 Fragment Cache

Great news!

it is strange you get so few 90+ frags , what ql reports are you using? , got to be honest imo only thing that makes a difference to cache quantiy is age occupied , i do deeds abandoned 60 years occupied for 1 month is 10 frags , but other 30 years occupied abandoned for 30 is 16 with 88ql paper

• Like 1

Those were both 84.21ql reports, I've run out of the over 90ql paper.

Would be interesting to see what its like with over 90ql paper, that deed.

Edited by Hailiah

Yes I know I'm digging this up (groan), I wanted to put some cache data in, for me to look at in one spot. (99 Arch and 94 Resto) (96ql Trowel)

These 3 deeds all overlap on roughly the same area on Xanadu and there are 5 deeds at least. (Reports 80ish & 90ish quality)

I was lucky enough to get 3 old reports completed and one new report, while there in one session. (2 Caches for Hammers Hus)

Cedar View was founded by Jontttte and was inhabited for about 9 years, 9 months. It has been abandoned for roughly 43 years, 1 month and was last mayored by Jontttte. The sundial atop the token casts an unnatural shadow pointing to where Cedar View once stood, it looks like it may have been very close to the southeast. Cache14 Fragments

Grimmrest was founded by Krulick and was inhabited for about 1 year. It has been abandoned for roughly 33 years and was last mayored by Krulick. The sundial atop the token casts an unnatural shadow pointing to where Grimmrest once stood, it looks like it may have been very close to the south. Cache 10 Fragments

Hammers Hus was founded by Eonmoon and was inhabited for about 3 years, 6 months. It has been abandoned for roughly 67 years, 5 months and was last mayored by Eonmoon. The sundial atop the token casts an unnatural shadow pointing to where Hammers Hus once stood, it looks like it may have been very close to the east. Cache 16 Fragments

1gCvPqO.jpg

2r9LxEg.jpg

Note nothing from the 4 Caches was alloy or better, I'm going to keep an eye on that.

nevermind had an alloy frag from another cache

Edited by Hailiah

Anyone ever had a 22 fragment cache?

I've had 20 ... 24 but never 22

Edited by Hailiah