Sign in to follow this  
ChampagneDragon

Rare Ropetool Not Not Producing Above Wemp Quality

Not a small sample (12,000 and counting) two rare rope tools, one with 94 imbue, second with 42. Wemp quality is 97.77. I have yet to produce ONE over 97.77, and MANY at 97.77. 

Skill 77.90

It appears the rare is not giving any benefit. Not sure what the imbue is doing, since the mechanics have changed.

I believe the rarity mechanic scales down as you get higher quality, iirc same with mining. It should still have a faster action timer though?

although If this is working as intended it is disappointing to hear that rare + high imbue is doing nothing. I just dumped a bunch of potions onto my supreme 😞 

what is your rope making skill?

77.90. It's sad. with my skill and tools (as I said, I have two so I can keep them high) I'm averaging low 60s product. Only pulling the under 10ql ones (15k done and have had under 100 of them)

Edited by ChampagneDragon

I can't be positive, but i also feel the imbue was stealth nerfed somehow, i'm getting less high level cordage then before?

Retrograde said they were unchanged thou...idk.

Edited by Rocklobster

8 minutes ago, Rocklobster said:

I can't be positive, but i also feel the imbue was stealth nerfed somehow, i'm getting less high level cordage then before?

Retrograde said they were unchanged thou...idk.

Yea, but I'm not even getting the +1 from the rare tool. Have yet to produce one over 97.77ql (wemp quality)

rarity adds no bonus to ql that high (itll still add to average ql as most cordage wont be at ql cap) and imbue is capped at material ql still

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

rarity adds no bonus to ql that high (itll still add to average ql as most cordage wont be at ql cap) and imbue is capped at material ql still

Imbue will increase average QL as well then also correct?