Sign in to follow this  
Sinnjinn

Looking for new citizen, interested in sermons

Hello.  I'm looking to be able to do sermons all day long right in the comfort of my settlement.  To that end, I am looking for a new citizen.

I currently have 2 premium toons, and 2 non-premium that I will be turning premium as soon as I get their faith up to 30 so they can turn priest (so I can link for channeling grind).  I am looking for someone who has (or is willing to get) at least 3 premium toons so that we can do sermons together all day long.  My preists will all be Vyn, but yours can be whatever you want.

My main character is mostly a fighter.  He has pretty good fight skills, but I have dreams of one day making him a descent smith.  My alt is a Vyn priest.  The other 2 toons are only banks and channeling aids.  I'm not really looking for any specific skills...whatever skills you have or want to develop we can work with.  It would be awesome if you were Fo with a desire to breed horses and hell horse, but it's certainly not required.

A little about my settlement.  The settlement is called Stillwater Cove.  We are located at H-15 on CAD.  We have a nice harbor with somewhat easy access to the ocean.  The village is well established, and has everything it needs in terms of stuff...we just need bodies.  I just recently purchased a Caravel, meaning our harbor now contains one of every boat.  We have a nice mine with tons of iron, and lots of horses and a few good (3spd and above) Hell horses.

I'm looking for someone who has multiple toons, and is online a lot.  I'm currently online 8+ hours a day, every day.  You don't have to be online as often as me, but lots of online time would be nice.

If you're interested, you can contact me in-game Sinnjinn or just stop by the village to take a look.

Hope to hear from you soon.  Happy Wurming!