Sign in to follow this  
Mclavin

De-champing change

When we get dechamped by the god for a service well done (not being killed) and our time coming to an end, 360 champion points and many bodies under our feet for our great lord and savior, we're punished by having our pre-50+ faith reverted to 50 faith and we're punished further by losing body stats, this doesn't motivate me to go out and get kills or serve my god as they order, since being killed by the enemy and failing my champ hood brings the same punishment. 

So instead of reverting back to 50 faith it should just revert back to the faith you had before hand (unless you're killed then it can take a % off for making god mad)
and instead of giving a point blank -1 for char skills why don't you just use champion points to account for a % taken away from the -1 so it removes some of the loss through the work you done

Ramble ramble idea yes

Edited by Mclavin

im not pvp or much into the gods but that does sound like a flaw... doing a task and getting punished for it sounds quite counterproductive indeed....

actual sucess should be rewarded no? like a faith increase (if not 100) and keeping a little of the stats ( would have to make sure its balanced so the system isnt abused to hit 100 in stats)

The reward is all the free bonuses you get while you're a champion...

On 2/20/2021 at 8:09 AM, Joemog said:

The reward is all the free bonuses you get while you're a champion...

reward? If i sign up to the army i get a gun, I don't pay for that, like wise with being a champ, I get the tools needed to be a champ, when i leave they're not asking for gun + interest lol

If i've done a job why am i being given -6 on skills when I've been given only +5? By that logic i should only lose +5 then cause its a Free bonus right..oh nope, it's a paid for in - of skills for completing or not completing the championhood,
the fact that you get punished the same amount for doing good/bad is stupid

Edited by Mclavin

On 2/20/2021 at 2:28 AM, Ekib said:

im not pvp or much into the gods but that does sound like a flaw... doing a task and getting punished for it sounds quite counterproductive indeed....

actual sucess should be rewarded no? like a faith increase (if not 100) and keeping a little of the stats ( would have to make sure its balanced so the system isnt abused to hit 100 in stats)

takes 6 months to be stepped down so if you reach that with good champ points a % could be converted AWAY from what you lose..So..300 champ points = 30% away from 1 stat of body charastics so only a 0.70% loss instead of full 1.

Faith would be 30% added to 50 faith (the reset value) for 300 champ points

Edited by Mclavin

Good suggestion.

No reason to punish champ if they live troughout the period.

Also championpoints should hold more of a reward.