Sign in to follow this  
Fadden

Rite of Spring

I have a 55 faith vyn priest I can bring into the mix, as well as a few vesseled gems to spare. Any summons or we are we traveling there ourselves?

Unfortunately, we do not have summons. But you are more than welcome to bring the Vyn to join in as of now we are not full.

As of right now I have 77.5 channeling and if understand correctly so far. it is (channeling/10 + 1) which would be 8. Leaving 1 spot left first come first serve, if you posted and more than one spot was needed or I miss understood your role in this event please speak up now. Anyone who wants to attend as a backup you are more than welcome. 

Roster:

Caster

Forbes - Faith 97.75 | Channeling 77.53

Link Priests

1. Justy - Faith 55~
  2. Sinnjinn Vynora Priest - Faith ???
  3. Ennis - Faith ???
  4. Aldurair - Faith 79
  5. Mantas - Faith 44
  6. Oversix Vynora Priest - Faith 30
  7. Craft Vynora Priest - Faith 100
  8. ??????

Total Favor Pool = 305.75 (includes - 20 per link priest)

So we should be good once the missing two are identified.

Let me start by saying I appreciate OP arranging the event and scheduling it.

That said, I’m slightly annoyed to again see someone who swaps religions and has sleep bonus to burn getting a rite postponed so they can burn down their sleep bonus. 

It seems to me that 1) the sooner a ritual is cast, the sooner that same ritual will be ready to cast again and 2) those who don’t swap religions each time a ritual is cast or who don’t have SB to burn are more in need of it being cast sooner than those who don’t stay faithful to their god or have an excess of SB.

If you swap religions and keep your SB topped, fair enough. But please don’t use that as a reason to ask for a rite to be delayed. Just as you’d like it to be delayed, many others would like it to be cast sooner. 

edit: to clarify, I have no issue with the organiser choosing a day and time convenient to them and their friends; they’re the ones putting in the time to organise and publicising the event for others to adjust schedules. It’s others coming in asking for delays purely so they can optimise their personal SB that frustrates me.

edit2: I’ve posted suggestions on this if you want to comment: https://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/182878-rites-and-swapping-religions/

Edited by Calan
  • Like 2

I'd like to join with my 80-faith priest Tomos if possible, as he still needs the journal entry for benediction.

Caolon you just filled the last priest slot! :) Anyone else is more than welcome to attend the event and/or be put on back up. Thanks everyone for the positive feedback hope to see everyone tomorrow!

• Like 1

Great thanks Ennis, looks like we are doing.

Final Roster:

Caster

Forbes - Faith 97.75 | Channeling 77.53

Link Priests

1. Justy - Faith 55 (35 Favor)
  2. Sinnjinn Vynora Priest - Faith 66 (Favor 46)
  3. Ennis - Faith 75.2 (55.2 Favor)
  4. Aldurair - Faith 79 (59 Favor)
  5. Mantas - Faith 44 (24 Favor)
  6. Oversix Vynora Priest - Faith 30 (10 Favor)
  7. Craft Vynora Priest - Faith 100 (80 Favor)
  8. Caolon - Faith 80 (60 Favor)

Total Favor Pool = 466.95 (includes - 20 per link priest)

Edited by Fadden

Guys who is missing from the list can you please reach the deed and link to forbes please? let's see if we can cast at the expected time :)