Sign in to follow this  
Fadden

Rite of Spring

HI,

I only need Rite of spring cast to complete my Benediction journey and correct me if I am wrong but it appears that Rite of Spring is ready to be cast on Cadence. If RoS is in fact ready to be cast and this shows any interest I will set a hard time/date(with a possible timer). I am located at S17 "The Spot" and in-game character name is Forbes.

EDIT--------------- EVENT DETAILS

The Rite of Spring cast will take place at S17 on Cadence | Deed - "The Spot", Contact "Forbes" in-game with any questions. Sunday 1:30PM CST (GMT -6). We are trying to give as much time as possible for people to prepare and on a weekend.

timer_E1613935855.svg

Edited by Fadden
Added Timer
  • Like 4

I'm on Harmony, but can bring a couple 100 faith priests to join in if you can't drum up local support.  How exciting for you on Benediction!

Thanks Wurmhole :) That would be amazing! I will see what comes about :) I have 96 faith so we would be 1 short.

Hi, I would love to participate if possible. Mainly for journal entry tho, not much help regarding faith (only ~43 atm). IGN: Mechanicalcepac

Ok great, I will let this ride a little longer and set a time soon.

I would come help but I'm all the way up North at D/E...if you can't find enough favor I can bring my priests...but it would take me a long time to get to you.

I vote for 12-1PST if you can ❤️

• Like 1

If you need extra links I'm happy to come along with 1 100 and 2 70 faith, don't need the journal so would rather others take the slots.

Ok great, thanks for the feedback so far everyone! I don't know the accepted delay on scheduling one of these but can flex on time if needed to get people here.

Still need "rite cast" credit for my priest.

Would be happy to join you.

Definitely put up a timer etc.

I'd be happy to link up and leave myself online if needed. so no time requirements here. ;)

+1 Cor 100 Faith

Edited by Craft

Ok, sounds good thank you to everyone with all the feedback so far. I will have a time set very soon!

if i can get to 30 faith before timer ill join. But if there is priests that need it ill give up my spot

Hey guys! If possible please don't rush this one too and give us at least a few days in advance so we can burn through the SB we already have / swap religions. Considering the recent (lib and mag casts) I think that if you could set it like five days from now or something like that it would be best!

Thanks and grats for your benediction achievement! :)

Edited by Bloodreina

Thanks Bloodreina for the input.  I have pushed it to the end of the weekend to try and give people plenty of time to prep. But I wanted to keep it within the weekend time frame as well. Hope this works for everyone :) See location details in edit above, if i left out anything let me know or contact me in game!

Now that a time has been established if everyone who needs/wants to come regardless of attendance could put a +1 with their faith skill that would be extremely helpful. Thanks everyone! 

9 minutes ago, Fadden said:

Now that a time has been established if everyone who needs/wants to come regardless of attendance could put a +1 with their faith skill that would be extremely helpful. Thanks everyone! 

+1 should be around 44 faith by Sunday, also good time selection imo

It sounds like you have plenty of support to do without me present?  I already have the journal entries, so will just sit it out to make room.

1 minute ago, Wurmhole said:

It sounds like you have plenty of support to do without me present?  I already have the journal entries, so will just sit it out to make room.

Yes Wurmhole as of right now we should have enough, thank you for the help!

6 hours ago, Fadden said:

HI,

I only need Rite of spring cast to complete my Benediction journey and correct me if I am wrong but it appears that Rite of Spring is ready to be cast on Cadence. If RoS is in fact ready to be cast and this shows any interest I will set a hard time/date(with a possible timer). I am located at S17 "The Spot" and in-game character name is Forbes.

EDIT--------------- EVENT DETAILS

The Rite of Spring cast will take place at S17 on Cadence | Deed - "The Spot", Contact "Forbes" in-game with any questions. Sunday 1:30PM CST (GMT -6). We are trying to give as much time as possible for people to prepare and on a weekend.

timer_E1613935855.svg

Thanks for setting it up! Will be there for sure.

I would like to participate, I have a priest I can bring on... if u are linked, does it count as well for the journal? Or you need to be the person actually casting it?

Higher the channel skill on the primary, the more links (just in case someone isn't used to linking).  The more links the higher the difficulty to cast, resulting in more failures, so bring some sacrificial stuff just in case

Ok, great. Thanks Wurmhole! I have some sac items we can use and 77.5 channeling at the moment, and hopefully higher by then as well.