Sign in to follow this  
Enniskillen

Please Close

Why not just make the starting bid 1g and do away with the reserve? Never understood that bit.

• Like 8
  • Cat 1

I'll bid 99s :D

Didn't want to be that guy in this auction.  my legitimate bid is 50s.

Edited by Smokes
was trying to be funny, didn't work.
  • Like 2

60 silver.

While a reserve price holds a place in market psychology, it's use on a forum with limited eyes is a bit muted.

Honestly It makes me not want to engage, knowing it should basically be a 1G bid, or not at all.

• Like 2

You're right Reverent.  What's the point in bidding if you know that your winning bid won't even win the auction?  Someone said earlier that such a high reserve is a good way to get an accurate PC...but if you don't really want to sell it, what difference does it's value make?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sinnjinn said:

You're right Reverent.  What's the point in bidding if you know that your winning bid won't even win the auction?  Someone said earlier that such a high reserve is a good way to get an accurate PC...but if you don't really want to sell it, what difference does it's value make?

I understand u don't like reserve guys, but I don't think this is a good place where to complain about. If u want to bid, bid on the auction, if u don't want you can be respectful of the person that made the auction and avoid to flood the thread with discussion not pertinent. I appreciate your feedback guys and keep that in mind for future auctions I gonna do, but please can you leave this space for people that want to still bid or are interested in the item??

Thanks a lot for your cooperation

EDIT: BTW thanks for the free bump :)

Edited by Enniskillen
  • Like 1

Ok we basically entered in sniper protection, so even if auction end, is going to last 2hr from the last bid, till we get no more bids

15 minutes ago, Enniskillen said:

Ok we basically entered in sniper protection, so even if auction end, is going to last 2hr from the last bid, till we get no more bids

Not sure if you really need sniper protection on a bid that has no chance of winning?

Can we not do this whole reserve thing? If you think its worth a gold, set the base price at a gold.

Thanks for the free bump Jaelus, however why I never see u guys complaining about other auction that got a Private reserve?? that's interesting :)

Didnt see that one. Saw this one cause I was interested in the item.

Edited by Jaelus

Why don't you bid if ur interested?? the Reserve is there as a reference, and if u think it's worth more than 65s (reverent bid) bid more... still cannot understand how much time you guys are wasting discussing on a stupid thing like that. Anyway, auction is still on!

• Like 1

Auction closed, Saddle not sold unless Reverent is willing match the reserve price of 1g

Saddle not sold unless Enniskillen is willing to match auction price of 65 Silver. :)

• Like 2

Cool, thanks for your prompt answer reverent. Post can be closed, the saddle will be posted again for auction without a reserve price, but higher starting bid. Hopefully people will be more pleased with that :) Please Close.