Sign in to follow this  
contestani

Please close

It will be an interesting experiment. I notice you didn't check (allow) Improve/Repair. This means that players can't improve/repair any of their own items on deed in say forges for instance. If they create other items on deed they can't improve/repair those either, say they made a small or large cart for instance. You may want to allow "lead" as well for those who bring a horse or something onto deed that they have not branded. Good luck with it and let us know how it turns out.

=Ayes=

16 hours ago, Ayes said:

It will be an interesting experiment. I notice you didn't check (allow) Improve/Repair. This means that players can't improve/repair any of their own items on deed in say forges for instance. If they create other items on deed they can't improve/repair those either, say they made a small or large cart for instance. You may want to allow "lead" as well for those who bring a horse or something onto deed that they have not branded. Good luck with it and let us know how it turns out.

=Ayes=

Good advice,  thank you , I activated lead and improve/repair :) .

• Like 1

Hey Contestani - loving the concept - I had floated past your deed a few times the last week and noticed the improvements!

I hope that it gains some tractions - especially because its a quick ride up from your deed to three of the common rift locations!

3 hours ago, Blazecraze said:

Hey Contestani - loving the concept - I had floated past your deed a few times the last week and noticed the improvements!

I hope that it gains some tractions - especially because its a quick ride up from your deed to three of the common rift locations!

Thanks Blazecraze , I didn´t  knew about the rift locations, I thought was more random, you are welcome to my deed :)

Love your deed Contestani. Nice to know that I can now also crash on your place for my fishing trips :)

Nice addition to the neighborhood and if anyone need a horse while staying there my place just up the road ( Bachus's Pottery Barn ) has 5 speed horses and equipment for sale or 4 speeds for free if you just need a loaner ;)

• Like 1

Bump , some improvements are made and the deed still offering a lot of services  free.