Sign in to follow this  
TheOmega

Dark Theme Wiki

Not sure if its been suggested already or not but I didn't seem to find anything in the search and was told to suggest it here. That's all! ^_^ TY to the Devs and Mods for keeping our community fun and entertaining!

• Like 4

It has been suggested years ago, I fully support this!  +1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

• Like 1

M2fnX9t.jpg MY EYES. 

If you want a temporary fix check out a browser called Opera GX. It has a forced black mode and many other features designed for gamers. Made my wiki experience so much better. #NotSponsored

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zuelatak said:

M2fnX9t.jpg MY EYES. 

If you want a temporary fix check out a browser called Opera GX. It has a forced black mode and many other features designed for gamers. Made my wiki experience so much better. #NotSponsored

Haha yeah I personally use something like this, and have it turned off globally and just on for specific sites.  It'd just be nice to have the option is all.

• Like 1

The great and mighty Seedlings has heard your request and like a genie, made it happen. 

• Like 3

Wow didnt expect it to happen that fast! TY again Dev and Mods for all you do and my fiance thanks you too! Truth be told was her idea when the light from the wiki page was keeping her up lol

tenor.gif

Edited by TheOmega
  • Like 1