Sign in to follow this  
Bremba

Account Recovery

When trying to get into some accounts that are several years unused, I cannot figure it out.  I used the password recovery page, but it tells me invalid email account.  I know the character names and the email accounts, and I am 99% sure I know which email goes with which account.  How do I contact someone for help?

I’ve had an issue remembering my password for xor after a long break once, and did a /support in game on a different toon 

we ended up getting it sorted that way iirc, but that was over 5 years ago 

As Xor said, you can make an alt and submit a /support ticket in game, or send an e-mail with details at gamemods@wurmonline.com. The most important things to add are the names of the characters and the e-mails used for each of them, if you e-mail your request, or the name of the characters (and be online to talk to GMs), if you choose to submit a ticket.

Please remember that accounts that were never premium are deleted if not logged in for 90 days, and there is no way to recover them or their inventories; the only thing you can do in such a situation is to create a new character with the old (or a new) name and start over.

Accounts Restored!

A big thankyou to IGN Idunn.  One of the things I loved about Wurm and still do, is the friendly community and awesome GM's.

• Like 1