Sign in to follow this  
LonelyKRAKKEN

The Brick (Cadance-Perdurabia) J24

28-288592_the-brick-brick-canada-logo-cl

Located on the Island of Cadence in the North Eastern Village of Perdurabia @ J24!

Cadence.PNG

The Merchant

Male_merchant.jpg

Brick Danger

Entering Perdurabia from the SOUTH: Follow the path down the hill to the pond, turn west and proceed through the pond, up the path past the olive trees. When you reach the tar, look south toward the 2 cotton tents for a Construction sign. At the base of the cotton tents is a Portcullis to enter the Mine. Brick Danger is inside on the left, awaiting your purchase!

Entering Perdurabia from the NORTH: Once through the tunnel into Perdurabia, continue along the path past the horses to the east. When you reach the Guard Tower, turn east follow the path until it turns south. Follow the south path the the small pond to the west. Turn west and proceed through the pond, up the path past the olive trees. When you reach the tar, look south toward the 2 cotton tents for a Construction sign. At the base of the cotton tents is a Portcullis to enter the Mine. Brick Danger is inside on the left, awaiting your purchase!

(inventory and prices last updated Dec 21st 2021)

Price(1000 bricks)  Price(500 bricks)    Price (1 brick)

Stone Bricks                                               2s                                       1s                                20i

Sandstone Bricks                                      3s                                    1s 50c                           30i 

Edited by LonelyKRAKKEN
Reformatted for easier reading of prices.

They politely explain the directions, issue resolved. :)

Edited by Kyrah
They politely explain the directions, issue resolved. :)

@Kyrah Thankyou for your post! Now that I know directions and communications are unclear, I will work quickly to improve. Sorry for the confusion. We are new in the business and are working steadily on perfecting the process.

• Like 1