Sign in to follow this  
Gawain

Darker lighting

Can we please bring back really dark nights? When I joined in 2013 they were super dark. Please bring back 👌

• Like 4

Currenty playing on my old laptop, I have pitch black nights and my 93 ql lantern does not help much.

On my home computer I can just slide down that slider in settings if I want darker nights.

-1 on this suggestion, not all of us have top modern computers.

Then it would be better to work on that slider to get more than 3 levels of brighness.

I give it a +1 if they could make a difference between 'game brightness' and night 'brightness' also.

Lanterns are a big part of a deeds look, so having them smaller and weaker due to 12am looking like 8am kinda sucks.

No thanks. I already find playing at night time difficult enough — I need to close the curtains if it’s daytime in the real world, otherwise I can’t see a thing. I want to be able to play when I have time to play, and I already dread signing in to find it’s just turning dark, as it means I won’t be going for a roam through woods.

Now, if the devs give players an *option* to switch between old and new style darkness, I’d sign up for that. But don’t force old style on me.

• Like 2