Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Improvements for Crafting Recipes window

It would be great to have "back" button, because frequently you have to look which materials required for sub material for craft something complex like wagon where we got wheel axle which have its own craft recipe. Every time when you craft such item, you have to search your main item you are crafting and its materials separately again and again. So also will be great to have same system as in Cook Recipes window, where you able to see which materials need for some ingredients in your recipe, like in spoilers you able to look press on +, so you dont have to search each of them separately and it will let you feel that back button no required that much, but still graet to have one. Also will be great to be able filter by skill column, so you can see all recipes available for skill you are interested.

Thanks for the attention.

• Like 5

Yes, re-searching for the same recipe a bunch of times is a nuisance.

Would be really nice, its annoying losing your place when clicking on components.

+1

++edit

nice macro-keyboard amata

3 minutes ago, Amata said:

my name is Amata, and I approve this suggestion. 

MkaIfA7.jpg

Edited by Finnn

28 minutes ago, Finnn said:

nice macro-keyboard amata

I struggle to find keyboards that satisfy me bc I was raised on laptops & chiclet keysets. This is the best keyboard in the entire world I have ever found!! It uses island keys with a very low profile so it's alllllmost like chiclet keys. The M buttons across the top are actually memory recall buttons for the LED light settings. The G keys down the left side are the gaming function keys. (Last I heard, I was under the impression that the newer gaming keyboards that include game function keys are not restricted by Wurm under the macro rules - but I'll double check again, just to be sure) .... anyway, I'm gushing off topic because, seriously, this is the absolute #1 best keyboard in the universe and future archaeologists will have to pry it from my cold, dead hands before they can figure out what weird kind of person I was that was buried with this strange and arcane device. The only thing I would change about it is maybe the volume roller - darn thing is super duper sensitive - the slightest shift and my volume jumps up to blastin' ... but now that I'm thinking about it, I'll have to poke at the management app & see if I can adjust the roller sensitivity somewhere. Otherwise, this keyboard is Absolute Perfection. You only wish you could have such an amazing keyboard. I've spilled at least 3 gallons of Dr Pepper, and just about an infinite amount of hot tea on the poor girl so far, and she just keeps on working no matter what. I have beaten the hell outta her on occasion during *cough* moments of frustration, and she'll like, "ha! come at me bro" This keyboard Will Never Die. 

it's a Logitech G815.
I have the "clicky" version, bc reasons, but I would have preferred the 'tactile' or even the 'linear' version so I wouldn't make quite as much noise when gaming after everyone else goes to sleep at night. 

MjU0Ie4.jpg

++ edit: 
I mean all this "for me" of course. I can only pray that one day you, too, find computer peripherals that make you feel like this keyboard makes me feel. Also, Logitech has no idea I exist or that I fangirl this keyboard. They are definitely not paying me or providing me with free stuff or anything like that. 

Edited by Amata
disclaimers lol
  • Like 1