Sign in to follow this  
Wurmhole

Return QL99 Moon Metal to Marks Store

We have a ton of crafters all up in the high 90s now on NFI servers.  In my alliance alone, we have WS, PS, BS and mining up in the 90s.  Seems reasonable to bring back the 99QL lumps?  So many players bought them before the nerf, which gives them the exclusive ability to get their armor and weapons imped high, while the rest of us have to settle for 80.  Games should never do nerfs that ignore the past, giving exclusivity and balance tipping advantage to a select few.  Wurm seems to be great at it.  Unleash the QL 99 lumps!  (pretty please?)

• Like 6

it's pretty silly that they aren't 99ql anymore,  very little actual gameplay impact and now the only ways to get 95+ reasonably now are being a fo priest at a rift, or doing hota on pvp for servers that can *actually* trade with them lol

if it makes you feel any better effective ql is curved so much that imping weapons/armor to 90ql is completely pointless anyway, the difference between 80ql and 90ql is like 3% dmg/reduction for close to 3x the time/material to imp at 99 skill/95ql tools, reminds me of when they nerfed artifacts to be 75ql instead of 90ql on defiance and it had 0 impact on any of the combat ones lol

• Like 4

Well, that is good to know on the minimal benefits of going beyond 80.  I always think about Unique fights, as they are pretty much the end game content and a tiny bit could mean the difference between a kill or repackaging it for another day - but it seems as though NFI fights are all being handled without too much trouble.

21 hours ago, Oblivionnreaver said:

imping weapons/armor to 90ql is completely pointless

I'd trust Oblivionnreaver on that.

Just if I were gonna get a spell cast on some very very nice item, I'd much rather it be 90 QL instead of 80 QL so far as it getting shattered by accident.

• Like 1