Sign in to follow this  
Nelsy

Hell Strength buff doesn't work

When I cast it on myself I get icon that's buff exists and can see it in effects window, but actual body str and soul str doesn't increase and I can see it by weight limit also. Sometime after some period of time it can start work. For example I've cast it and after 20 minutes it start work, body str get increased but not soul str.

Carry weight seems to only update when logging in, or crossing server borders. This is usually not very noticeable, given how rarely body strength changes. Next time you cast Hell Strength, try relogging, and see if your carry weight changes.

12 minutes ago, Shydow said:

Carry weight seems to only update when logging in, or crossing server borders. This is usually not very noticeable, given how rarely body strength changes. Next time you cast Hell Strength, try relogging, and see if your carry weight changes.

Numbers in character characteristics window doesn't change too. Also I've been thinking that's doesn't update it when you cast but it probably update once you get body str skill up by other way, but I've checked it and it doesn't.

Done what you suggested, and after relog it doesn't change.

Edited by Nelsy