Borstaskor

Borstaskor's Fast Food - Affordable targeted affinity pizza!

• The limited time deadstock item has run out and has been removed from the menu. Thank you everyone for supporting me by buying my old pizzas/first iteration of my targeted affinity pizzas rebranded as deadstock!
  • Random affinity pizza has been added to the menu.

Bought 5 slices of pizza! Random affinity! And all the pieces came, lonely! Be careful when buying this product from this seller!
I do not recommend it!

https://prnt.sc/1190zws

Edited by Kaykumu

5 minutes ago, Kaykumu said:

Bought 5 slices of pizza! Random affinity! And all the pieces came, lonely! Be careful when buying this product from this seller!
I do not recommend it!

https://prnt.sc/1190zws

The seller refused to resolve the issue amicably (

tons of us already bought  singles, combos and specials pizzas and  not one had any issue with it.  TRy to resolve issue with seller in private.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MarkSilard said:

tons of us already bought  singles, combos and specials pizzas and  not one had any issue with it.  TRy to resolve issue with seller in private.

I have attached a Screenshot! And I bought from him by random! He lied to me! I am writing my opinion. Your opinion doesn't interest me!

On 4/10/2021 at 5:59 PM, Kaykumu said:

The seller refused to resolve the issue amicably (

To begin with, I refused to resolve the issue amicably?

Private chat between us:

M24NMMy.png

Trade chat:
GaLkQev.png

According to the timestamp there, I offered you a refund for the pizzas 15 minutes before you started spamming trade chat that I was a scammer. I'm not the person here who's not trying to resolve things amicably. There should be logs with time stamps of all of this to be found. And I thought you were the one accusing me of being a liar..

Second of all, you started posting screenshot to me of a larder containing like 20 or so slices that you bought from Caolon. Makes me question why you even needed to buy CCFP food from me to begin with. I don't want to seem paranoid, but there's a small part of me who thinks that you were sent to try drag my name through the mud since you clearly didn't need to buy CCFP food, didn't accept my refund offer and you opted to play that kind of game instead. Screenshot in question:

https://prnt.sc/1190tp3

My version of the story: He bought 5 slices of the small CCFP single, I sent him 5 slices of the same pizza, meaning he got the same affinity on all 5 slices. He complained that his slices weren't random and compared it to what Caolon sells. I told him they were. He proceeded to do this instead of trying to resolve anything. I don't know what more to say, really.

Extra edit: I edited my merch post right after all of this happened to add some extra info that it's very possible to get the same affinity mutiple times by buying that menu item. I dunno if it was clear enough or not, but I had assumed it was.

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 2

I have bought and received my orders as I have requested many many times. I have over 150 pizzas crafted by Borstaskor with Zero issues and I'll be ordering more soon with his new fancy 40+ hour one bite affinities!

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Borstaskor said:

To begin with, I refused to resolve the issue amicably?

Private chat between us:

M24NMMy.png

Trade chat:
GaLkQev.png

According to the timestamp there, I offered you a refund for the pizzas 15 minutes before you started spamming trade chat that I was a scammer. I'm not the person here who's not trying to resolve things amicably. There should be logs with time stamps of all of this to be found. And I thought you were the one accusing me of being a liar..

Second of all, you started posting screenshot to me of a larder containing like 20 or so slices that you bought from Caolon. Makes me question why you even needed to buy CCFP food from me to begin with. I don't want to seem paranoid, but there's a small part of me who thinks that you were sent to try drag my name through the mud since you clearly didn't need to buy CCFP food, didn't accept my refund offer and you opted to play that kind of game instead. Screenshot in question:

https://prnt.sc/1190tp3

My version of the story: He bought 5 slices of the small CCFP single, I sent him 5 slices of the same pizza, meaning he got the same affinity on all 5 slices. He complained that his slices weren't random and compared it to what Caolon sells. I told him they were. He proceeded to do this instead of trying to resolve anything. I don't know what more to say, really.

Extra edit: I edited my merch post right after all of this happened to add some extra info that it's very possible to get the same affinity mutiple times by buying that menu item. I dunno if it was clear enough or not, but I had assumed it was.

You wrote that you have random pieces! And all the lonely ones sent it not by chance !!!
Random = Randomness.
It is a fact! You do not have a rand in this your deception!
The fact that you later changed the agreement is good! Others may not be deceiving already.

My version of the story:

I buy a lot of pizza so that I had different Afinka for all occasions! So I have 2 refrigerators and a lot of pizza!

3 hours ago, Kaykumu said:

You wrote that you have random pieces! And all the lonely ones sent it not by chance !!!
Random = Randomness.
It is a fact! You do not have a rand in this your deception!
The fact that you later changed the agreement is good! Others may not be deceiving already.

My version of the story:

I buy a lot of pizza so that I had different Afinka for all occasions! So I have 2 refrigerators and a lot of pizza!

We solve the issue amicably! This is not a refund, but a fulfillment of the contract!

You didn't suggest that!

Edited by Kaykumu

17 hours ago, Kaykumu said:

We solve the issue amicably! This is not a refund, but a fulfillment of the contract!

You didn't suggest that!

If you go to trade chat and see caolon writing his ad, you can see that he says "5 slices, 5 different random affinities". Look in trade chat next time Caolon writes a message and you can see for yourself.

I never said different. Ever. I said random. Random means I don't pick the affinity. It means I see a pizza, I slice a pizza, I send a slice and I don't care about the affinity. You shouting that I'm deceiving you just because Caolon SAYS that he sells different affinities in a pack and then you didn't get different when buying from me.. Urgh.

I'm not interested in dealing with you, ever again. Ignoring my refund offer and instead spamming trade chat and then spamming this post with 5 replies shouting that I'm a deceiver? Just as a customer has the right to buy from anyone, I'd argue that the seller has the right to sell to anyone and I'll choose not to sell to you. Since you don't want to buy from me and I don't want to sell to you, then I assume that our wills are aligned. Great.

Yes, it seems that's how you do it. Most people don't. Most people come to me to buy an affinity that they choose. In other words, targeted affinity.

Maybe they want mining+pickaxe+body stamina+body strength. I specialize in sending exactly the affinities that my customer wants.

My random affinity is not that. They are cheap and should only be used as CCFP food.

You didn't suggest that!

Yes, yes I did. I told you to send them back and I'd get you a refund. There are logs to prove this. But you ignored it and started spamming that I'm a deceiver. And since that's the game that you want to play, then I don't see another choice for me.

Go buy from Caolon or someone else. Piss off and stop commenting on my merchant post.

Edited by Borstaskor

7 часов назад Борстаскор сказал:

Если вы зайдете в торговый чат и увидите, как каолон пишет свое объявление, вы увидите, что он говорит «5 срезов, 5 различных случайных с родств». Посмотрите в торговый чат в следующий раз, когда Caolon напишет сообщение, и вы сможете убедиться в этом сами.

Я никогда не говорил иначе. Никогда. Я сказал случайным образом. Случайно означает, что я не выбираю родство. Это значит, что я вижу пиццу, нарезаю пиццу, отправляю ломтик и мне плевать на сродство. Ты кричал, что я тебя обманываю только потому, что Цаолон ГОВОРИТ, что он продает разные родства в стае, а потом ты не стал отличаться при покупке у меня.. Ург.

Мне больше не интересно иметь дело с тобой. Игнорируя мое предложение о возврате денег, а вместо этого спамить торговый чат, а затем спамить этот пост с 5 ответами, кричащими, что я обманщик? Так же, как клиент имеет право покупать у кого угодно, я бы сказал, что продавец имеет право продавать любому, и я решу не продавать вам. Так как ты не хочешь покупать у меня, а я не хочу тебе продавать, то я предполагаю, что наши завещаний выровнены. Отлично.

Да, кажется, так ты это делаешь. Большинство людей этого не делают. Большинство людей приходят ко мне, чтобы купить родственную связь, которую они выбирают. Другими словами, целенаправленная близость.

Может быть, они хотят добычи полезных ископаемых + топор + выносливость тела + сила тела. Я специализируюсь на отправке именно тех с родств, которые хочет мой клиент.

Моя случайная родственная связь - это не так. Они дешевы и должны использоваться только в качестве продуктов питания CCFP.

Да, да. Я сказал тебе отправить их обратно, и я верну тебе деньги. Есть журналы, чтобы доказать это. Но вы его проигнорировали и начали рассылать спам, что я обманщик. А так как в эту игру хочется играть, то другого выбора для меня не вижу.

Идите купить у Caolon или кого-нибудь еще. Разозливай и перестань комментировать мой торговый пост.

I ordered different slices of pizza from you. You sent the same ones! This is your deception.
Then we changed the description WHY? Was caught?
Just apologize and keep playing!

I ordered different slices of pizza from you. You sent the same ones! This is your deception.

I'd argue that's either a lie or my English is trash.

6noRR0R.png

I can't really say that I understand your ordering to the point where you ordered 5 different slices of pizza from me. You'd have to try REALLY REALLY freakin hard to get to that conclusion. But even then, that menu item has never been different slices and I never said I sell different slices in any way, shape or form. If you want different affinities, buy from someone who SAYS that they are all different, like Caolon. He SAYS so in his chat. I do not.

Yes. I sent the same ones. I never said I wouldn't. I said the affinity is random. Not different.

Can some Russian person explains two things to this guy? English doesn't seem to get through to him.

1. What the difference between RANDOM and DIFFERENT means and the fact that I never said "different" in any way shape or form anywhere.

2. What stop posting in my merchant post means.

Edited by Borstaskor

1 hour ago, Borstaskor said:

I'd argue that's either a lie or my English is trash.

6noRR0R.png

I can't really say that I understand your ordering to the point where you ordered 5 different slices of pizza from me. You'd have to try REALLY REALLY freakin hard to get to that conclusion. But even then, that menu item has never been different slices and I never said I sell different slices in any way, shape or form. If you want different affinities, buy from someone who SAYS that they are all different, like Caolon. He SAYS so in his chat. I do not.

Yes. I sent the same ones. I never said I wouldn't. I said the affinity is random. Not different.

Can some Russian person explains two things to this guy? English doesn't seem to get through to him.

1. What the difference between RANDOM and DIFFERENT means and the fact that I never said "different" in any way shape or form anywhere.

2. What stop posting in my merchant post means.

You are trying to insult me even though you are lying!
I bought the affinity by accident! You sold the same thing!
And who is Kaolon and how does he sell his business!
Bought from you, you deceived me! And still trying to get out) Although everyone already understands!
Here is a screenshot describing your pizza https://prnt.sc/11c5wsu
You will apologize and that's it, and we'll close this conversation.

At this stage, the discussion is going around in circles.  Please take it to PM, or make a separate thread elsewhere.

Pandalet (LFM)

• Like 4

Since I've been mentioned several times by name, I feel I should chime in. This looks like an unfortunate misunderstanding. My pizza combo deal may have created certain expectations about how random slices are sold. But as far as I know, my random combo offer – guaranteed different affinities in each batch of 5 or 10 – is unique on the market (sorry for the surreptitious self-promotion). I wouldn't personally expect sellers' random slices to give different affinities unless they have explicitly said they will. Anyway, for the sake of smoothing over this apparent communication SNAFU, I'd be happy to send @Kaykumu 5 slices from my latest batch, free of charge. Just let me know, here or in-game!

• Like 1

Just bought some affinity pizzas from Borstaskor - very fast delivery and no misunderstandings or anything in our conversation. Would have assumed he was a native english speaker until I read kaykumu's replies. Recommend this guy +1 seller

Edited by Rhianna
  • Like 1

Sooo fast :) 

will order again and again :) 

• Like 1

Hey can I get 5 med ccfp slices please.  Send to Eck.  Thanks!

Thanks for the quick service, many more orders to come!

Edited by Eck
Update
  • Like 1

Spot on order, quick response.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

Very fast delivery!! Everything done in less then 10mins

• Like 1

Hello :)

Would like to order some pizzas when you have some time. 

Looking for 2 affinity pizzas for me and my partner. 

Thanks ! 

• Like 1

After buying a couple of pizzas before, I went straight for the Feed-my-deed package this time.
Even an order like that came in very fast and that excel file, that is ready made for all the characters you want, is awesome!

10/10 would recommend!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Taranis said:

After buying a couple of pizzas before, I went straight for the Feed-my-deed package this time.
Even an order like that came in very fast and that excel file, that is ready made for all the characters you want, is awesome!

10/10 would recommend!

Thank you for the purchase of my Feed-My-Deed package! 2 sold in total, so far!

• Like 1