Borstaskor

Borstaskor's Fast Food - Affordable targeted affinity pizza!

Welcome to Borstaskor’s Fast Food joint! 

Who says that fast food can't be both good and cheap?

Hi! Im a cook offering targeted affinity food at great price value.

The long timers of my targeted affinity pizzas makes a 2kg slice last for over 4 months (minimum 2600 hours) if you take one bite (0.03kg) every 2 days.
I aim to have the fastest delivery in the industry (hence the name!) with fast baking, good organization/set up, and an instant mailbox!

Pizza Menu

Menu items

Slices

weight

Price/unit

Price

Non-targeted affinity

Small CCFP single[1]

2 Kg

9c

9c

Large CCFP single[1]

40 kg

1.5s

1.5s

Targeted affinity

Affinity single

2 Kg

40c

40c

Fierce Combo[2]

6 Kg

35c

1.05s

Greenish Combo[2]

10 Kg

30c

1.5s

Champion Combo[2]

7+

14+ Kg

25c

1.75s+

Specials or limited-time-offers

First-time customer slice[3]

2 Kg

0c

free

Feed-my-deed package[4]

276 kg

~21.7c

30s

General Info:

• All targeted affinity pizza slices are QL96+, have 40h+ (1d16h+) affinity timer on first bite and will fill your CCFP. [Updated: 21-03-03]
  • All prices include delivery cost. We only offer delivery through mailbox. 
  • All pizzas come wrapped, and when needed to be stored, are stored in a Large Magical Chest. [Updated: 21-02-09]

Reference info:

[1] The affinity of these slices are randomly picked. You cannot choose the affinity of these slices. QL99, 20h+ affinity timer and Full CCFP from one 0.03kg bite even at 70 decay damage. This menu item should not be bought for the affinities. Ordering multiple pizzas will likely mean that you end up with the same affinity multiple times. [Updated: 21-10-02]
[2] You are free to choose multiple different affinities, one per slice, with the purchase of any combo.
[3] This discount will automatically be applied to your first order of any targeted affinity menu item. It will only be applied once per character and to 1 slice.

[4] More info about this menu item can be found in it's own section below! [Updated: 21-03-03]

New customer procedure

For ordering targeted affinity

This only needs to be done once per character.

1. Contact Borstaskor in-game (/t Borstaskor).
2. You will be sent a taste test.
3. Right click and click "Taste" on the taste test.
4. Copy and paste the text you get to Borstaskor

Feed-My-Deed package info

For the pizza addicts that wants everything

This pack is good for anyone who would wants to feed a crowd or small group of friends and want everyone to have access to affinity food for any and every affinity.
A spare large magical chest (or in worse case, at least a larder full with 99ql snowballs) is advised to prepare before the purchase of this pack.

Info:

• This package contains 138 slices of affinity pizza, one for each existing temporary affinity that you can get from cooking.
  • Each slice will come named a number between 0 and 137, making sorting and finding affinities considerably easier. The number can also be used to order a new slice if a slice needs to be replaced.
  • This package include a reference sheet (excel) with every character that you want added to it. It will pair the affinities with the corresponding number for each character so you can more easily find the affinity you need. I will set this up for you.
  • The slices will be mailed inside 4 backpacks (a backpack can max have 37 pizzas in it). The backpacks are included with no extra charge.

Please refer to the list of affinities in the FAQ if you want a list of all affinities in this pack.

FAQ

Information for newer players about food related stuff and things

Q. What is "affinity food"? 

Affinity food is food that gives a temporary affinity buff which increases your skill gain by 10% during the duration of the buff. 
Technically, all food prepared in Wurm gives an affinity buff when eaten but their timers can vary a lot due to many factors. 

Affinity food is what people call food prepared specifically to have comfortably long affinity timer for skilling purposes. 

Q. What affinities can I get?

Almost every skill (default keybind: F2) can be acquired as a temporary affinity with a few exceptions: Faith, Favor and Alignment.
Here is a list of all possible temporary affinities, in alphabetical order.

Aggressive Fighting
Alchemy
Animal Husbandry
Animal Taming
Archaeology
Archery
Armour Smithing
Axes
Baking
Beverages
Blacksmithing
Blades Smithing
Body
Body Control
Body Stamina
Body Strength
Botanizing
Bowyery
Butchering
Butchering Knife
Carpentry
Carving Knife
Cartography
Catapults
Chain Armour Smithing
Channeling
Climbing
Cloth Tailoring
Clubs

Coal Making

Cooking
Dairy Food making
Defensive Fighting
Digging
Exorcism
Farming
Fighting
Fine Carpentry
Firemaking
First Aid
Fishing
Fletching
Foraging
Forestry
Gardening
Halberd
Hammer
Hammers
Hatchet
Healing
Hot Food Cooking
Huge Axe
Huge Club
Jewelry Smithing
Knives
Large Axe
Large Maul
Large Metal Shield
Large Wooden Shield
Leather working
LockPicking
Locksmithing
Long Bow
Long Spear
Longsword
Masonry
Mauls
Meditating
Medium Bow
Medium Maul
Medium Metal Shield
Medium Wooden Shield
Metallurgy
Milking
Milling
Mind
Mind Logic
Mind Speed
Mining
Miscellanous Items
Natural Substances
Nature
Normal Fighting
Papyrus making
Paving
Pickaxe
Plate Armour Smithing
Polearms
Pottery
Prayer
Preaching
Prospecting
Puppeteering
Rake
Religion
Repairing
Restoration
Ropemaking
Saw
Scythe
Shield Bashing
Shield Smithing
Shields
Ship Building
Short Bow
Shortsword
Shovel
Sickle
Small axe
Small Maul
Small Metal Shield
Small Wooden Shield
Smithing
Soul
Soul Depth
Soul Strength
Staff
Stealing
Stone chisel
Stone Cutting
Swords
Tailoring
Taunting
Thatching
Thievery
Toy making
Toys
Tracking
Traps
Trebuchets
Two Handed Sword
War Machines
Warhammer
Weapon Head Smithing
Weapon Smithing
Weaponless Fighting
Woodcutting
Yoyo

Q. Do I only get a total of 40h of temporary affinity from your food? 

No. You get 40h duration the moment you take your first bite. You can increase this timer by eating more of the food, but this is not recommended as each consecutive bite only adds 1/10 of the first-bite timer. So if the first bite (0.03kg) gives you 40h then taking 2 bites (0.06kg) would give you a total of 44h. Big waste, eh?
One 2kg pizza can be eaten 67 times (1 bite is 0.03kg), giving you more than 4½ months of affinity if you take one bite every 2 days.

I recommend taking 1 single bite for the affinity and cancelling the eating action asap. 
Afterwards, (if you need to) fill up your hunger bar with basic food or refresh/rare sacrifice. This will allow you to use your affinity food for way longer before needing to buy/make more! 

Q. Do I get 40h every time I take a single bite? 

If you don’t have the affinity buff active, you will get 40h. But as mentioned above, if you already have the buff then you will get way less timer from any more bites. 

If you want as much value as possible, I recommend waiting for the buff to run out and then take a new bite. 

Q. I also gain body strength xp when I train mining. Can I use both mining and body strength food at the same time to get extra xp in both?

Yes. You can use as many as you want at the same time.

Q. 40h+ seems like overkill to me. Isn’t it enough with like 2 hours? 

In many cases and for many people, 2h is indeed good enough. However, for time dependent skills (such as meditation) or skills that overlap (such as Body Strength), having a longer timer is very convenient for many people. Some people also have a lot that they're jugging in-game, so cutting down the need to micro manage 2h affinity food has some value for some people.

There are also power gamers who grind for longer than 2h at a time and there’s people who like to use affinity food for activities such as rifts (which used to sometimes take upwards of 4h to complete in suboptimal circumstances back in the days). 

The decay on food items also negatively affects the affinity timer. Having a longer affinity timer gives the food item a buffer, often making it useable for most people even with a few ticks of decay on the food item. A food item that gives 40h affinity by default still gives 20h at 50 decay!

My personal take is that if you can make your own food that lasts for 6h+, then you’re probably covered for most situations. 6h+ can let you use the food for things such as 3 off-cool down meditation ticks or rifts comfortably.

Q. Why are you only selling 2kg targeted affinity pizzas? I thought people made big pizzas!

Every 2kg slice come from a bigger pizza. You can use a Knife to cut any food item that weighs more than 2kg in to a 2kg slice.

The reasons why I sell them in 2kg slices is because..

• It allows me to sell them at a way cheaper price, making affinity food way more accessible for people with a lower budget.
  • Even a 2kg slice will last for well over 4 months, meaning a 30kg+ pizza would be overkill for most people and having to charge for all that isn't fun.
  • It hurts less for you to destroy a 2kg pizza (decay due to bad storage, bad friends eating your food, or you destroy it because you're drunk, etc.) than a 30kg pizza.
  • Not everyone has access to an LMC for storage. 2kg slices allows people with larders (with 100 snowballs) to comfortably buy and store my targeted affinity food.

It basically allows more people to have access to good affinity food!

Q. Why does my friend gets a different affinity than me when we eat the same food? 

Every Wurm character has a random affinity index assigned to them. This index is static and will not change. 
There are 138 different food affinities, so chances are you won’t get the same affinity as your friend from eating the same food item. 

The reason I send a taster to new customers is so that I can find out what index they have. You can either right click and "taste" the food to know what affinity you would get if you eat it or "eat" it to get the affinity. You'll be told in the event window which affinity you're getting. 

Q. What if I get an affinity in a skill that I don’t train? 

If you don’t know how to target a specific affinity, then the affinity you receive from cooking can appear very random, but it actually isn’t. 
Food affinities work in a very specific way that can be manipulated to get the desired affinity if you know how it’s done. This is what I call targeting an affinity. I go through this procedure, so you don’t have to. 
All you need to do is to tell me what affinity you want, and I’ll prepare the food that gives you the desired affinity. 

Q. Wait, how do you “target” an affinity when making food? 

There are several websites that can help you calculate this, such as 
https://wurmfood.com/ - (Max 50 ingredients)
or 
http://wurm.azurewebsites.net/ - (Max 30 ingredients)

If you use more than 50 ingredients for your pizzas (like I do), you'll have to find your own method to calculate it but if you're at that stage then I trust that you already know what you're doing.

Q. My food spoils very fast! How do I prevent my food from spoiling? 

You cannot prevent decay of food items, but there are several methods you can use to slow it down a lot. You can raise the QL of the food item and/or you can use other methods. Check out the Wurmpedia articles for Larders, Large Magical Chest, Lunchbox, Large Barrel, Waxed paper and Salt for more information. According to the "Wrapping items" section of the cooking article, wrapping has a fairly big impact as it is and my pizzas come wrapped, so there's way less to worry about by default.

You should not store food in your inventory as food items spoils extra fast in player inventories. 
If you do not have any proper food storage set up, storing (and eating) the food in any container (an oven, a chest, a small barrel on the ground, etc.) is better than in your own inventory.

Q. I want to share my food with my friends/deed mates/alliance but I don't want them to yoink the food. Any good solutions?

It's possible to set up permissions in a way that allow people to eat food within a container but not take the food or other items out of the container.

The container (Larder/Large magical chest/etc.) with food needs to be inside a building. This could be any building, even a 1x1 with four arched walls. The container needs to have a lock attached to it.

• Container permissions: your friend need the permission "May open" on the container.
  • Building permissions: your friend need the permission "May enter" on the house where the container is placed. Make sure your friend do not have "pickup items" if you want this effect.

Updates

For the people curious about the changes I've made

[09-02-2021]
Slices now come wrapped, which is stronger than (and overrides) salt as a preservative.
                          - There's no such thing as too much decay protection!
[16-02-2021]
CCFP food has been added to the menu.
                          - Gotta do something with my experimental product development pizzas, right? If people are willing to buy them and support/fund the science, I'll happily sell them!
[23-02-2021]
Prices has been lowered by 5c on every targeted affinity menu item. This is a permanent price reduction.
                          - Now the affordable targeted affinity pizza has become even more affordable! \o/
[03-03-2021]
Affinity timers on targeted affinity slices has been increased from 11h+ to 40h+.
                          - 1d16h is effectively 2 days for most people, meaning that you'll now get at least twice as much value from my pizzas for the same price!
Random affinity slices has been removed temporarily.
                          - I just don't have any slices lying around yet, since It's an entirely new batch! It will be back later, I promise!
Deadstock slices has been added as a limited time deal.
                          - Good for people who just want to buy food for CCFP for a very cheap penny!
Feed-My-Deed package has been added to the menu.
                          - For any deedmommas out there who want to buy targeted affinity for their entire deed! Or maybe a small alliance?

[06-04-2021]
Deadstock has run out and therefore has been removed from the menu.

- No more super cheap CCFP food 🙃

Random CCFP food has been added to the menu.

- Yes more less cheap CCFP food 🙂

[04-05-2021]
Medium CCFP single has been removed from the menu.

- It is being replaced. Let's hope its replacement ends up being less annoying to keep up with and supply!

Large CCFP single has been added to the menu.

- Time to squeeze out the value out of my runed baking stone! Ohohohoo!

"CCFP pizza" has been added to the limited time offer section of the menu.

- Albeit a very few amount, so it'll probably run out and get removed again shortly..

Small CCFP single price has been reduced from 10c to 9c in preparation for the launch of the Large CCFP single.

- Every little bit matters

[06-08-2021]
Reduced the price of the Feed-My-Deed package from 34.5s down to 30s.

- It got pointed out to me that the FMD package costed as much per slice as the champion combo and after some consideration I came to the conclusion that it shouldn't.. So it's now a bit cheaper!

The minimum QL of my non-targeted affinity pizzas is now advertised as ql99

- Better ingredients means more consistently high ql pizzas!

[07-03-2022]
First-time customer slice price has been reduced from 20c to 0c

- Worth ordering 1 slice, even if you plan on never ordering more in the future! 😁

Contact

NFI: Borstaskor

I'm generally available afternoon/evenings on weekdays and most of the weekends [EU times].

pm me in-game for the fastest reply. I'm really bad at checking my merch post! :(

My other businesses

Edited by Borstaskor
  • Like 21

+1 Rep for this dude. Been using him for a while. When it comes to Affinity food its always spot on and fast!

Awesome to see you got the shop up and running.

-Quinnybluez

• Like 1

Ordered some of Borstaskor's fine Pizza, had it delivered near instantly!

Great Food at Great Prices!

• Like 1

I gotta bump this.

Very fast and friendly, instant delivery, good prices.

Everything you can ask for!

• Like 1

WONDERFUL service! Super happy with the results of product yummmmmy..........🤩

Edited by Kyrah
  • Like 1

Excellent seller, super fast. Ordered 8 different affinity pizza slices. It took less than 2 minutes to have them in my mail. Highly recommended!!!

• Like 1

Hey! This is a bit off topic, but how are you with supplies? We have thousands of ingredients at high QL looking to sell off, if your interested then shoot me a dm 😊

BIG upgrade to the timers!

.. plus a few extra changes!

• Like 1

Bought a couple of times already. Perfect service!

And fast... very fast!!!

10/10

• Like 1

Amazingly quick service!  I literally had three slices of pizza with my chosen affinity five minutes from the time I first messaged Borstaskor!

Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Literally the best Pizza service. I watched this guy move in next to me, build his first guard tower. Left him alone, and now he is the pizza god. Fast, Reliable, Friendly service.

• Like 1

Fastest response, mailing and service overall 💪

• Like 1

Greenish Combo

[17:11:37] <Bearclaws> [17:11:25] You think the breakfast might give you more of an insight about weapon smithing!

ML 1 Slices , Mine Speed 1 slices, fighting 1 slices, ship building 1 slices.. wood cutting 1 slices.

cod to Bearclws Thanks

5 hours ago, Tigerclaw said:

Greenish Combo

[17:11:37] <Bearclaws> [17:11:25] You think the breakfast might give you more of an insight about weapon smithing!

ML 1 Slices , Mine Speed 1 slices, fighting 1 slices, ship building 1 slices.. wood cutting 1 slices.

cod to Bearclws Thanks

The power went down in the middle of our convo! It's still dead here!

Sorry for the delay, I'll get your slices to you the moment I can log in!

Edited by Borstaskor

Greenish Combo

10 Kg

30c

1.5s

Can i get  1= Huge axe ,2= Hatchet ,3= Tailoring ,4= cloth tailoring ,5 Leatherworking

Impressive! Went all in and now will go taunt my deed peeps to get work done!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silvanoshaya said:

Impressive! Went all in and now will go taunt my deed peeps to get work done!

My first Feed-My-Deed package sold!

Thanks for your patronage!

Edited by Borstaskor

[17:35:20] <Impetuous> after Weaponsmithing, Platesmithing and Leatherworking

[17:37:37] You sense imps whispering your name and saying you have 3 mail waiting to be picked up.

Service can't get much better than that... astounding.

Highly recommended!

• Like 1