Sign in to follow this  
Spacy

WTB PMK Flags

I have the following:

Anubis, DD, MR and HotS

I need 3 more to fill the space I am working on.  Want something different than the ones I have.  Not to picky as to which ones, to be honest.  I was never a part of any of these groups so it is just decoration as far as I am concerned, not anything of any sentimental value.  Worse comes to worse, I will leave the dyed flags up and call it good enough.

PM me here (please not in game) if you have one or more and are willing to part at a reasonable rate.  I can do silver, trade for mats, sleep powder, even have a few extra bloods/scales I can trade (prefer silver, to be honest, but I know how it goes).   Thanks for taking the time to read.

Have added a BL and Macedon, so looking for 1 more.  

Have also added JK and Ebonaura.  That is actually 1 more than I originally planned, so will likely remove the freedom green.  However, if there are others out there, feel free to contact me.  I can adjust plans to add in more.  Thank you.

Spoiler

WI6PVAW.jpg

Still a work in progress as I carve out the floor and add in flooring under the water, but shows the flags and the concept.  

• Like 2