Sign in to follow this  
Taranis

Caledonia Online Market

Hello my fellow Northerners!

I wish to present you the first skill that Caledonia will be trying to get some coin from.
As the tag revealed already, it will be all kinds of pottery items.

You can reply on this topic, you could send me a pm or you can try to pm me ingame on the name Taranisss!

Pricelist:
                                                     creation ql               50ql               60ql               70ql               80ql               85ql               90ql
Large amphora                                30c                      60c                1.2s

Small amphora                                10c                      20c                 40c

Beer stein                                         10c                      20c                 40c

Smelting pot                                   7.5c                      30c                 60c

Other pottery items                          5c                       10c                 20c

70ql coming soon (skilling/grinding up)
Bulk items like pottery bricks and shingles not available at the moment, but will be added later.

Edited by Taranis
price update/skill update

I would like to order 1 Beerschot stein at 60ql.  Please COD to Reflen.  Thanks!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Reflex said:

I would like to order 1 Beerschot stein at 60ql.  Please COD to Reflen.  Thanks!

Would be stupid to pay 1 copper when I cod it to you 😛 
I'll bring it to your deed later on.

Ps: This service is not for everyone.. Reflen lives 1 minute away from me 😉

• Like 1