Sign in to follow this  
Smwoodburn

Looking for recruits

Working on new plots and clearing up space

Hello everyone, 

Lions Gate I 11 Xanadu https://xanadu.yaga.host/#1605,2876 is looking for more Knights(recruits) to join the cause! If you need a place to stay or just want to have more people in local and have your own plot on deed to do whatever you want to do come on over! plenty of room :) If you are clean and tidy and pick up after yourself you are welcome! respect other players and their property and work together  civil like and you will grow! Plus, with my page on merchant ads i tend to get a lot of jobs that need to be done so if you would like to join in on the action as well thats another way to earn income in game to pay for whatever youre wanting to get :) Anyways just shoot me a pm here or post on this ad and tell me a bit about yourself!

What do you like to do on wurm?

What are your top 3 skills and level?

What is your goal here?

Do you have friends that would be interested in joining as well?

How long have you played?

Are you a people person or like to do your own thing and talk in your own time?

How can we help each other? :)

Edited by Smwoodburn
  • Like 1

Bump still looking :) Welcome Kingdrew to Lions Gate and the WWW Team! already paying for his own premium in game and settling in nicely!

Welcome Mimibear to the crew! :) still have room and maybe positions available still as a Wacky Woodsman or Woodswoman!

Thank you, I was feeling very left out! :P 

Woody has a really nice place here, lovely view of the bay and the surrounding mountains :D It's pretty chill, you're free to just do your own thing, but Woody has plenty of work for people who are looking for something to do ;) 

• Like 1

Hello! I'm a returning player looking for a new place to call home and start a-new.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Stuthy said:

Hello! I'm a returning player looking for a new place to call home and start a-new.

Well you are more than welcome! :) weve already spoke through wurm official discord and discord :) as soon as you are ready head on over :)

On 3/29/2022 at 1:22 PM, KharnovKrow said:

Thank you, I was feeling very left out! :P 

Woody has a really nice place here, lovely view of the bay and the surrounding mountains :D It's pretty chill, you're free to just do your own thing, but Woody has plenty of work for people who are looking for something to do ;) 

Hehe i could never forget you mate! your implied to be expected haha! Also, thank you for the high praise! as always!

• Like 1