Sign in to follow this  
Dalnacriech

Ritual of the Sun

Magranon has been brimming with power for a few days now, so I figured I'd set up a post to coordinate the casting.

My proposal would be to cast it at 1pm EST on Sunday, February 7th, at Port Crescendo (p16)

This location is connected to the main highway network, and is reasonably accessible by water as well. It is also highly likely that we will be able to summon if needed.

timer_E1612720833.svg

My priest has 91 faith and 60 Channeling, which should hopefully be enough to offset the link penalty.

I participated in the last cast, so I don't need the journal entry, and I'll gladly step aside if there are enough priests who need the journal entry, but I doubt there are tons of priests who need the entry and also have decent channeling.

If you have a priest (or priests) that can participate, please post below, and include your faith and if you need the journal entry or not.

Let it rain meteors!

• Like 1

Greetings!

81 faith, 52 channeling and I need the journal entry.  I plan to be there!

• Like 1

75 faith, 59 channeling. I need a journal entry and I will arrive. The priest's name is Brown

Edited by Sunduc
clarification
  • Like 1

Hey, I can join you on my priest with 76 faith. I could use the journal entry.

Edited by Arno
  • Like 1

Got it first try!

[12:01:37] As the Ritual of the Sun is completed, followers of Magranon may now receive a blessing!

Thanks folks for joining, and enjoy the sleep bonus!